MOMENTUM MOTORSPORTS & The 1500 GT

Trevor

Member +
At long last the 1500 GT is fully mapped.It is a seriously quick Starlet and had me lifting off where I would normally be foot to the floor.I can't describe how well it goes but lets just say myself and Andrew the mapper got out of it laughing.It's amazing how much that few extra cc's can make to the available torque.A BIG Thank You to Andrew from Momentum Motorsports in Lisburn who didn't give up and got all the software problems sorted.This Starlet needs to go to someone who will treat it with respect.Hopefully I will be able to get it to the rollers sometime mext week.I'm chuffed to bits with this one.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Excellent Trevor, been very interested in wot power u get out of this motor, wot turbo and boost level is it running?

Was chattin to the guys at Momentum earlier this week, got some pistons of them, nice bunch of lads, will be using them for parts in the future, very very good prices and some very interesting parts due for release for the starlets from them.

steve_322

Fresh Recruit
Glad he got you sorted. I'll be down for a run before it's sold. Is Andrew away back to Lisburn yet or did he mention if he brought bearings with him?

Dave.

Member +
Yea, on topic posts are usually more useful than misplaced rants :p

Good news on the GT Trevor, will be awesome to see the figure for it I'm sure :D Well done to Momentum for getting it all sorted for you too

Dave

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
pleased you got this badboy finally running good, what boost and power did it make?
people dont beleive how much of a difference the 200cc makes, just low down off boost it's quality

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Just 200cc does make all the difference, there is no replacement for discplacement. Helps so much.....

As gary said, what figures?

dantheman

Member +
Just 200cc does make all the difference, there is no replacement for discplacement. Helps so much.....

As gary said, what figures?

:haha: you sound like my old man dan! but a turbo is the replacement for displacement :teach: thats what i keep telling him LOL

good to hear its running well now, look forward to seing the figures it makes :)

Trevor

Member +

We have it running at 1.5 bar.The fuel pump was struggling a bit so i'll fit this nice new Walbro I have here (thanks to Pete) then we'll go for a little more boost.I'd be happy with this running at 1.8 bar.quote=_GAZ_EP85_;410450]depending on boost it should make into the 300 mark easy, k26 on 2bar :rockon::rockon:[/quote]

robbo

Member +
i've wanted a passenger journey in this weapon from the day it landed at trevs and got the first pics taken it looked an absolute animal and now its all setup i'll be sure to bring an extra pair of boxers for the journey. this car will be scandalously good, its got the lot

Trevor

Member +
Ride

Life insurance is a must have.
i've wanted a passenger journey in this weapon from the day it landed at trevs and got the first pics taken it looked an absolute animal and now its all setup i'll be sure to bring an extra pair of boxers for the journey. this car will be scandalously good, its got the lot