Monster Mk1 GT

Trevor

Member +
It's been confirmed that we have secured this one in Japan.5EFHE with K26.Fully forged,lightened and balanced with TRD head gasket.Cusco 1.5 way diff.HKS clutch.Tein coilovers,Greedy boost controller,Bride seat,Preface Fmic,6 point roll cage,apex ecv,apexi ecu,turbo timer,autoguage multi guage plus loads more.The Japanese owner tells us that it produces 400 bhp but for driveability he runs mostly on low boost at 300 bhp.Looking forward to this one arriving.Best bit is it's a low chassis number from 1990 and doesn't look anything special thats why we nearly overlooked it.

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 383
  • lkjiu.jpg
    lkjiu.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 248
  • poiuu.jpg
    poiuu.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 168
  • ret.jpg
    ret.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 218

aaronw

Member +
wow,thats some gt. im after a monster gt from japland soon so i may be in touch as you seem to be buying them all.

Kelly

Member +
Everyone said bens was a stock mani but infact is a jam one which looks similair to stock.

Trevor looks awesome if i win lotto in the meantime before it comes over i will give u a shout :p

alan_d

Lifer
As per the 'stock mani' If you check out a hyper rev you will see that blitz offered their turbines with matching manifolds for a given model, in this case ep82. Stealthy!
The manifolds are cast, but far from stock, and tough as old boots!

Last edited:

steveep82

Member +
Looked very stock with an adaptor plate to me in the pics i was given, but only one way to tell for sure and you will get to do that haha! Its a lovely car and some very nice modifications