Moving on.

Lidders

Member +
Well after alot of thought ive decided to sell up my car and parts and get something different. Ive always said since i quit bike racing i will get a bike when im old and wise enough. And think now is a good time to do so. In the next few days my car will be up for sale along with any parts i find worth selling.
Ide like to thank everyone To everyone who ive brought and sold parts to, and to everyone else for all the help and for putting up with me.
But dont worry i will be back in the near future as i love mine to pieces and i know i will regret selling it.
Also summers coming and have always had a sofr spot for 2006 zx6rs.

Thanks again and i will surely keep in touch.

sanchez

Member +
Ah no mate, you had big plans for your V :(

People move on though, and always come back lol

Be carefull on that crotch rocket mate :)

GT_Irl

Member +
:( best of luck in your future mate...keep us updated! As for bikes...well....got my first ever spin on the back of a bike a few months ago (suzuki 600 gsxr) and I have to say I was completely blown away by the acceleration....unbelievable rush!!!!! So enjoy you lucky duck but be careful;)

Lidders

Member +
:( best of luck in your future mate...keep us updated! As for bikes...well....got my first ever spin on the back of a bike a few months ago (suzuki 600 gsxr) and I have to say I was completely blown away by the acceleration....unbelievable rush!!!!! So enjoy you lucky duck but be careful;)

especially with summer days coming, cheap tax and cheaper insurance than the v, see how it goes if i dont like it then i will be back on the scene no doubt. thanks for the comments

Jay

Admin
Once a biker, always a biker mate! :haha:

Sorry to see the V up for sale but you make sure you enjoy the new weapon and be careful as you can. :cool:

Lidders

Member +
Thanks for the kind comments people. Hopefully all should be ok. car should be in the for sale section soon if approved. hopefully it goes to a good home.

Lidders

Member +
i was looking at one of them yesterday actually a black one. was very nice. how long you been riding?