**my brothers in hospital**

sx_turbo

Lifer
hi

got a phone call this morning just as i was about to leave for work.

it was his freind. my brother and a group of mates went out for a quiet drink down the pub last night in wimbledon (london). as he was coming out the pub, there was an asian shopkeeper, being harrassed by a group of asians as he was locking up.

now i dont know all the ins and outs,

but my brother being the upstanding citizen he is, said to the group come on lads just leave him alone he is old and on his own. (this is just what his mate told us)

and with that they've run over and jumped on my brother, kicking and punching him, shouting "why dont u f**k off, your english this is our country"

now they never started on my brothers mates, my brothers mates are all asian and polish, apart from a couple of english people who werent out with him last night.

his mates took my brother to hospital, and they kept him in till 5.30 this morning and said there is nothing to worry about, you just have mild concussion.

well my brother got back to his flat, and just collapsed outside his door.

apparently he hasnt woken since, and i dont know any more info than that.

my parents are on there way to the hospital now.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
me to.

this kinda sums up a few threads that have been started recently, about racism, britains justice system and the yob culture of today

im sure he will, it was probably shock after the concussion.

Its everywhere lad, its the world we live and breathe, times have changed...

Mo_GT

Member +
sorry to hear mate hope he gets better asap and is back home laffing and chilling

stupid idiots today cant live without acting like a bunch of a fools

59bhp

Member +
shit man, ive got a brother whos been in and out of hospital a few for various reasons and i now exactly what ya going through.

Hope hes okay, prob nothing too much to worry about. Keep us updating chief.

Why the feck did his mates stand there and not do anything?

Adam_Glanza

Member +
wat where his mates doin while he was getting a kicking?

i hope hes better soon,

it just shows at night you cant stand up for yourself or others or be prepared for trouble.

i hope the bastards get caught neway.

goldenvtr

Member +
Sorry to hear Ricky.
Nothing seems to come of good citizenship anymore, world is full of pricks. hopes he's ok

jamesbaa

Member +
i dont know all the ins and outs.

but im guessing his mates were to scared incase they had knives or such like on them.

I dont see how anyone could just stand there and watch one off there mates get beaten, i know i couldnt!!!

I hope your brothers ok mate, and i hope thou's scum bags get caught, what is wrong with our fucking country!!!!

Idrees

Banned
Fuckin bastards :flame::flame:

I hope your brothers alright though

Has it been reported to the police? Little pikey fuckers should get what they deserve

jamesbaa

Member +
Fuckin bastards :flame::flame:

I hope your brothers alright though

Has it been reported to the police? Little pikey fuckers should get what they deserve

I dont no why you think there pikeys, they were asians iv never seen a asian pikey site, i dont think pikeys would say to some one "your english this is our f**king country" (proper F**king scumbags if you ask me)!!!