My car has been STOLEN!

p2d

Member +
Never thought i'd need to post here!!

As title. WHAT THE FUCK?

I've been at my mums all day and when the taxi driver pulled up at the driveway- NO CAR!!! Its the ST, but it has all my TRD suspension on it, the fuel tank, engine head and all the windows that Lee's coming for tomorrow!

It had no wheels on it so they've had to lift it up onto a truck, and i've had 3 different guys come to ask if they can have it. I have two of the peoples numbers, but one was supposed to come tomorrow to take it away, I said they could have it after the parts had been removed (Hence Lee coming down).

I'm so fucking angry right now you would not believe.

Mike

p2d

Member +
So then Dub, once again- No hubs!..

Whoevers taken it only has one use- Scrap. The guy coming tomorrow was gonna help me and a friend take the suspension off then i was gonna give it to him. If he comes tomorrow with a box of parts i'm gonna insist on the car back because as far as im concerned its been stolen.

Police will be informed tomorrow and all neighbours questioned.

Mike

stuart

Member +
Shitter mate! Rekon it was anyone of the guys who came to look at it? Hope too much hasn't gone missing or was it what is left of a gutted motor?

p2d

Member +
It was a scrapper, But it had:

TRD springs (£160)
KYB Shocks (£300)
Petrol tank, my new car's is leaky. (£400 from Toyota probs?)
Engine head- new car head is fucked- (ALOT!)
Windows + sunroof (Friend was coming to take them tomorrow!)

Im so fucking pissed.

stuart

Member +
shit sorry to hear mate :( Get on the blower now to police to get a thingy number off them, incident number....thats what they gave me last time one of mine was stolen at 4am

p2d

Member +
P040408_1842.jpg

Minus wheels/brakes.

Spoonz

Member +
you cant really miss that car.
maybe the 3rd guy whos phone number you aint got.
Would inform police now and give them the 2 numbers you have and tell them whos came to see it

p2d

Member +
Called the police, they said "ring this 0845 number". I have no credit so i cant call till the morning. The police are fucking useless.

The 3 guys are all scrap men, they just want it to weigh it in. I wouldnt mind but i said they could have it- FREE- aslong as they let me take the parts off.

Stupid fucking theif's are gonna get it from me when i find them- which i will.

sx_turbo

Lifer
classic case of pikeys.

sorry to here that mate, what a right shitter. shouldnt be to hard to find unless its been scrapped already.

it's not a popular car or colour

goldenvtr

Member +
that sucks man can imagine how pissed off you are, i was fumming over some alloys, just be thankful its not your actual driven car.
Go to there scrap yards and look around if you still have the registration docs ect report it stolen!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Are you sure it hasn't just been a case of miscomunication and it's been taken by one of the scrappy's?

Big_Daddy

Member +
The parts that already on there, theyt would just take off them self and sell them, the rest would be crushed, keep eye out for your bits

p2d

Member +
I've just called every scrapper in Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Gainsborough and doncaster and they all said the same- Havnt seen it. They've all got my number tho and said they'll call me if they see it. Called the police and they said "nothing we can do".

I have a rough idea who it was so when i eventually spot them (which i will) they'll fucking regret it.

Suspension was KYB shocks with TRD -25mm springs, but only 3 of each as i have one set behind me.

Mike

sx_turbo

Lifer
Aww that is not very good I hope you get it sorted preferably in a peaceful way!!

E x

peaceful?

fuck that, strap the theiving c**ts down rip there bloody testacles off and shove them down the throats, then chop there bloody fingers off one by one and shove them up there f***ing arse 1 by 1 till they suffer rectal bleeding.

makes me so mad :flame::shoot: