My dyno session

Glanza_cl

Member +
alot of you on here wont know what i have been through recently with my car but short story is had the head rebuilt and timming, fueling, everything went wrong! so after loads of time and money today was the day i found if it was pushing out a reasonable figre???

well good news i made 166.6bhp and 161ft of torque at only 0.7bar! Happy days!!

Dyno graph:
IMAGE_073.jpg

AFR:
IMAGE_076.jpg

WHP power:
IMAGE_077.jpg

it's a torquey ho lol more torque to the road the power lmao! ah it's fun to drive.

super happy with the result as that's only at 0.75bar the dyno guy said we could have pushed and seen 175bhp out on the dyno but between us we decided to keep the timing down just to be safe.

this is all on the stock ecu under fuel cut with my hybrid :) i'm running an uprated mr2 fuel pump and the fuel pressure is at 2.3bar on a sard regulator as at 2.4bar it was running a tad rich.

also gotta say the HKS evc6 is one of the best boost controllers around the boost curve is insanely straight and held boost so well.

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
Good figure man! What turbo is it again? Tong? 137WHP is good for 0.7Bar mate! Now get it turned up to 1.1! :p

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Great result dude for that boost. You planning on upping that to a Bar + at any time?

Seems like your over the moon & if it goes well on the road, thats all that matters :drive:

(think this needs to go in the rolling road section too :p)

Glanza_cl

Member +
yeah tong hybrid, next is clutch and emb then 1.1bar! lol :)

surprised as well that the clutch didn't even slip once and thats still stock.

and yeah figered when i posted that it was in the wrong section lol (if a mod would be so kind as to just slap it over in the RR section)

99 glanza man

Fresh Recruit
nice figure man, my standard ct9 made the same hp at .7bar but wit only 146torque so i guess thats the advantage of the hybrid.. nice one dude

Ben89

Lifer
my ct9 made 141.4 whp at 11 psi so i think its quit easily possible, my torque was down on glanza_cl' figure.
goos result btw mate what rr did you use?

Last edited:

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
i have to agree with ben, mine ma 134 atw, and that was .7, with the standard top mount. I only had a d-cat and uprated manifold.

Glanza_cl

Member +
my ct9 made 141.4 whp at 11 psi so i think its quit easily possible, my torque was down on glanza_cl' figure.
goos result btw mate what rr did you use?

i used the dyno dynamic in borehamwood.

i'm pleased with the result as i wasn't chasing figures my aim was to make sure the fueling was ok on the hybrid on the stock ecu :)

next step will be big figures with a emanage :)

Ben89

Lifer
lol nah mate, many members off this forum were there when my car made that power, black mamber and ricky for example.

ChrisGT

Member +
lol nah mate, many members off this forum were there when my car made that power, black mamber and ricky for example.

Maybe you've got a hybrid or something. Either that or your engine reacts insanely well to any mods. 15WHP per 1Psi...mental! Be 217whp at 1Bar! lols

Ben89

Lifer
lol, its def not a hybrid, it made more power than a glanza at 1bar with a jam ecu iirc that went on the dyno after me, i was as surprised as you mate!

ChrisGT

Member +
lol, its def not a hybrid, it made more power than a glanza at 1bar with a jam ecu iirc that went on the dyno after me, i was as surprised as you mate!

It made little sense to begin with, and now it makes even less sense. Seems very odd seeing as over on the Aus Starlet forum and on here 150whp out of a CT9 set-up is said to be pretty good! Oh well, who knows!

Glanza_cl

Member +
it's a nice drive, having more torque then power is pretty hard through the first gears without lsd lol but it's good having the in gear power to move off when say cruising on the motor way.

Ben89

Lifer
it's a nice drive, having more torque then power is pretty hard through the first gears without lsd lol but it's good having the in gear power to move off when say cruising on the motor way.
i bet it feels loads better, im thinking bout going tongs hybrid in the near future they make some good power figures.

chrisgt- yep but its how it was on the day, the glanza was running silly rich so i can only presume the map was for a bigger turbo, the manifold was also blowing, i have the print out if you want to see it?