Dave.

Member +
I submitted a for sale article a few days ago now, and its still not come up :(

Can someone have a look at it please? :D

Dave

Dave.

Member +
nope lol! It was for something else :p

Car is staying put until end of the summer at least :( I'd of given you first shout anyway Ricky ;)

sx_turbo

Lifer
cheers dave lol.

dont think i can wait till end of summer, although the way its looking i will be still looking for one lol.

Dave.

Member +
Lol, don't hold out, all hangs of me getting a decent job and earning some serious £££ before then :p

You've been so unlucky mate, credit to you for sticking to the starlets :)

Dave

Monkfish

Member +
hmmmmmmmm problem is i know the problems its had, and has got, and how its been driven.

Well, you know what to expect from it ;).

The problems I've had were always fixed, the problems I've got are possible headgasket, overdue timing belt and N/S outer CV joint. If I could do the work myself, it would be done already. Parts cost £160 from Toby but the labour is the unfriendly side of £400. I've just lost heart in her and don't want to spend any more money.

As for the way it's been driven, save for a couple of short trackdays and the odd dabble, she's been driven sensibly and a fair whack of the mileage is back and forth to work (10 mins either way) and motorway journeys to Cardiff/Newport/Swansea.

I've had no serious offers since it's been up for sale on Pistonheads so if you want to make me an offer, feel free. She's up for £3750 with a view to taking £3500, but I might drop lower. Failing that, I'll take her off sale, fix her and put her back up for sale asking for closer to 4k. :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
i wouldnt pay 3.5k for your car with them problems.

i could go and get a fully working car for that.

i know you got other bits on there that are worth money. but my car has as much on it as your car and it was in slightly better condition, and i wouldnt and couldnt get more than 3.5k for it. and that had a engine rebuild about a year ago.

im not starting an argument dude. im just expressing my opinion.

everyone has different ideals.

also im trying not to get a black car lol (i think im just being picky)

Monkfish

Member +
Not a problem, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You know where I am if you change your mind and I've not sold up. :)

Kelly

Member +
threads like this are completley un nescessary, if your sales thread hasnt been approved then its because the moderators of that section are busy and threads like this dont help.

Dave.

Member +
Er, i see lots being authorised. Why not mine? :confused: I've waited 2+ days now, how hard can it be to just authorise it? On top of that, many which ARE authorised, don't have the template, are posted up by people without enough posts and more.

Please don't take that the wrong way GTRob and team, its not a dig at you.

I'm making a simple request, and its not like you're helping here Kelly (I thought you're 'job' as a 'moderator' was to help the site run smoothly).

Rather than moaning, how about actually doing something about it?

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
I'm making a simple request, and its not like you're helping here Kelly (I thought you're 'job' as a 'moderator' was to help the site run smoothly).

Rather than moaning, how about actually doing something about it?

What would you like me to do ? PM the classified mods privately which is what you should have done in the first place?

My job is in the real world mate, my moderator role is something i do in my spare time, which involves in my section deleting pointless threads like this.

Dave.

Member +
examples of the many please because now I think you are talking crap

Regularly people are saying "you've not enough posts" in the classifieds section. To be honest, this is not the point, and I'm not up for being dragged into an internet arguement over classifieds rules. I'd also like to say, I appreciate you're help in a previous (similar) matter.

What would you like me to do ? PM the classified mods privately which is what you should have done in the first place?

My job is in the real world mate, my moderator role is something i do in my spare time, which involves in my section deleting pointless threads like this.

I never asked you to do anything, other than 'not moan' - I didn't PM you for help, and I didn't originally ask you because I know you're not a classifieds moderator. I just want to know that its either awaiting authorisation, if its been overlooked, or if there is a problem with my for sale thread. I don't want to end up resubmitting it, and having duplicates and/or causing more work for moderators on here.

just pm a super mod or GTrob, job done

Wish i had now lol ;)

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
well Ive looked right through the classifieds sections and there is no sign of your thread at al.

Resubmit it please. Also if you have many of these DVDs it could be viewed as trading so your thread may be rejected.

There are zero threads pending and I am happy that the template is being enforced and the post count rules are too except where someone states they have significant posts from the old site and that checks out.

Since for whatever reason your thread actually cant be found our moderators cant approve something that is not there so I am happy they are doing a great job as usual.

I am going to send a notice out shortly regarding the classifieds section so all members have correct expectations.

thanks

D

Status
Not open for further replies.