My Girlfriend..

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
..Just bought be a Blitz SS BOV For my birthday :rockon:

Only problem is she ordered is yesterday from nengun and my birthday is on friday the 30th.... no way i am getting it on my birthday :(

but still, what a perfect girlfriend, she WANTS to buy me more for christmas too...

Grounding Kit, Gauges and a HKS Actuator, im in love :p

whats the latest i will be waiting for the BOV?

anyone had big problems with small packages?

Thanks

Kelly

Member +
haha nice one :)

i havent ordered off nengun so not much help but using rhdjapan etc stuff doesnt take too long week or so.

i bought ben a powerfc and paid for mappin for his birthday he should consider himself lucky boy!!! lol

jamesbaa

Member +
you lucky git, my girlfriends at uni so doesnt have any money, im gona be luck to get a card for x-mas this year!!!:(

Aidan-G

Member +
haha nice one :)

i havent ordered off nengun so not much help but using rhdjapan etc stuff doesnt take too long week or so.

i bought ben a powerfc and paid for mappin for his birthday he should consider himself lucky boy!!! lol

wow!now thats a present;)

supernova

Member +
I have ordered loads from nengun before. They're prices are really good but they're really slow on shipping. Expect to wait about a month for it to arrive on your doorstep...

carlos_ep91

Member +
i need a girlfriend to get some more stuff on my car with out me having to pay lol

when your finished with her can i have her number please lol jkn....

dantheman

Member +
you know you've got a good one when they buy you bits for your car :p im lucky my misses understands the car thing, you know theres alot of girls who get jelious of the car getting all the attention :p

nice one mate

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
I think mines buying me things because a lot of the time i spend a lot of money on her so she feels she should actually buy my car some clothes