My GT got keyed bad

thechomper

Member +
Well lads went out to my car yesterday which was parked in my parents front garden to notice a big FUCK ME keyed into my driver side door,fuming if i found the scum id kill them,jealous bastards

Glanza24

Member +
This happent to the girlfriend car in tescos and coz she worked there we got to look at the cctv camera and what did we see her ex friend:argue:. Late that week someone;) when over the ex friends car in 60 grit sandpaper and wrote slut on her bonnet :freddy:. Never happent since the hooded hero hes kinda like the batman off keying crime :)

Kirsty

Member +
i came to my car on Friday to find the passenger side door scrapped and dented. i now have to find a new door :( gutted. there is some really dishonest people around

wesgt

Lifer
you can take comfort in the fact that karma will get them, with any luck they'll catch a rare std from some skank and their genitals will fall off!

Tobz91

Member +
Don't worry dude it'll sort it self out I've had 2 cars keyed one car was bricked last night through the window, in the process of chasing them I done a 3 days old yoko and hurt my buddy club p1 rim. Sweet! Chin up

danb87

South East England Area Rep
people are pathetic, all down too jealousy aint it, id be fuming too, i had some pikeys shoot my gt with air rifles. when i saw him on his own i got some retrebution. i hope you find out who did it an they get some comupance

Fizturbo

Member +
I knw the feeling :flame:.
Last year my mr2 got keyed all the way round at girl friends house,lucky me i spot a person hidin in the bushes in the garden
I confronted the person but says it wasn't me (drunk) ,i said thers cctv evidance but it wasn't on record lol,Any way i got a estimate for full respray an got sum money out of the scum.

Dingle

Member +
My wifes had her pug 206cc keyed aswell, having just had it sprayed from a previous scratch. She started a new job and the local school kids around were she works decided to scratch it from front to back

tattyboi

Fresh Recruit
i had a really nice 206 for my 1st car bodykit lambo doors 1000s spent on it.was in my mums driveway....could of cryed lol. i still think it was my step dad tho!! (wanka!)

cameroon95

Member +
I really do feel for you mate, my glanza was broken into and the locked was wrecked. Its an odd feeling someone trying to do that to your car.

I hope it doesn't cost too much to sort.

Dan507

Member +
It makes me angry when i see these, why do it? what sort of thrill do they get from it? bunch of losers, hope when you find out who did it and put Hydrofluoric acid on there car and video it dissolving and put it on youtube.

stuarty1

Member +
some wankers out there soz to hear some people like to wreck nice cars i had mine reversed in to at a car park and some one just drove off it buffed out and some one realy realy let my tires down the we fuckers :slap::shoot:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Ahh man.. that is the biggest kick in the balls! Especially with a recent re-spray.

Some jealous fucks out there!! :shoot:

gv1.3

Admin
Well lads went out to my car yesterday which was parked in my parents front garden to notice a big FUCK ME keyed into my driver side door,fuming if i found the scum id kill them,jealous bastards

you can have nothing with the little scumbags around the place, really sorry to hear this man. Its one thing after another with you and that car :(