My GT Number 2

Rumel786

Member +
Well just literally parked up after driving over 300 miles and £40 out of pocket of petrol.

I misssed the feeling of boost!

A mate was selling his white mk3 starbo and couldnt resist taking it off his hands.

Mods are as follows:

H.I.D's
Blitz Turbo Timer
Blitz Boost Gauge
Indigo Dials
Rays Alloys
Exhuast (unknown as havent had time to check)
Lowered (again havent had time to check)
Quad Lights
Clear Indicators
Jap Mad X-Grooved Discs
Hks Mushroom Filter

To go on from my old ep:

Toms front Bumper
Optional Side skirts
Sun roof deflector
Fujitsubo Power Getter Exhaust
Clifford concept 650 alarm wiht remote start

Will be getting a live sports spoiler of Aidan and will be running a stock 5e within a few months :p

Will update this thread tomorrow with some pics :) :drive::drive::drive:

Pics:

15012010110.jpg

15012010111.jpg

15012010107.jpg

15012010108.jpg

15012010105.jpg

Cars now on coilovers :p

21012010188.jpg

21012010189.jpg

21012010194.jpg

Last edited:

Sparky

Member +
Awsome :D

Cant wait to see it bud, like I said in the text earlier, bet you wish you didnt sell half your bits :p

Rumel786

Member +
Indeed bud however seeing and knowing this car has run for over a year without missing a single beat pleases me as i had one problem after another with my old ep :)

Il be buying a few bits when i get some time though for this as at stock form its good but not great!

Rumel786

Member +
People keep coming backkkkkk :)

My first thought.....

It was either a GT or a Tommy Makinen Evo6 and insurance says no to that atm :(

Nice mate, glad your back :D
Whats the plans for this one bud? big bhp?? :rockon:

Plans arent very big tbh, 5e on stock ct9 and rest of my money would be spent on handling mods and some minor breathing mods to help bring spool up even low if possible :)

It feels good to be back in a GT :drive:

Rumel786

Member +
nice :) no more plans for the 1/4 mile?

Definately Bud have plans for that ;)

But all in good time.

Going to take alot of time in planning & research this time before going for any major upgrades which if i do more then likely will be at the end of next year.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Definately Bud have plans for that ;)

But all in good time.

Going to take alot of time in planning & research this time before going for any major upgrades which if i do more then likely will be at the end of next year.

aa allrite. so the 5e and ct9 is just to make you a bit more happy?

why not 5e and td04 ?:D or you want no-to-little lag?

Idrees

Banned
Congrats! :)

I seriously want another Starlet Turbo. I have a N/A to runabout in, and I'm taking another N/A in P/X for my Glanza. But I feel like buying an EP82. Either that or a CTR/Teg. Decisions, decisions.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.

I seriously want another Starlet Turbo. I have a N/A to runabout in, and I'm taking another N/A in P/X for my Glanza. But I feel like buying an EP82. Either that or a CTR/Teg. Decisions, decisions.

how many starlets you changed? lol probably you get a teg then p/x it for another starlet!

Rumel786

Member +
aa allrite. so the 5e and ct9 is just to make you a bit more happy?

why not 5e and td04 ?:D or you want no-to-little lag?

Here in the uk we tend to blow pistons using larger turbos lol :p

Going 5e ct9 for next to nothing spool up AND will be purchaisng a megasquirt ECU and learning to map myself :)

Cheers Iddy.

Looking forward to getting some body parts on this ep.

Il be seeing you at 12:40 for the parts you wanted.

Last edited: