my new ep95

bucketep91

Member +
charlies ep95 4x4 turbo build

first of all sorry if this is in the wrong section, didnt know where else to put it

picked this little beauty up today!

shes a 99spec grade 5 import with 96k kilometers on the clock and is spotless!

these are pics from japan i havent took any of my own yet lol
323.jpg

313.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

315.jpg

check the coilpack:confused: never seen 1 like that on a starlet

312.jpg

anyway i had a good drive home today in it from newcastle to glasgow, the comedy suspension and skinny 13' steelies gave me no confidence throwing it into corners properly but it does still feel planted but quite a bit of body roll. I tried launching it a few times with its puny 80 or so hp and my god! it just feels wierd having grip in a starlet dumped the clutch at 4k and it flew off the mark. BRING ON THE BOOST!

Last edited:

bucketep91

Member +
i just got it home about 2 hours ago, its lowered and has glanza side skirts on it already lol my arse is killing me from the drivehome, those seats are murder!

Hazzagray

Member +
Finally mate! that looks mint! need any more V bits dont hesitate to give me a shout! Have a set of Glanza seats going spare aswell as a Cobra bucket and ep91 rail.

Tell me when u get the bumper through bud!

dac69er

Super Moderator
did you find it is actually quite slow with all the extra weight and drivetrain? compared to my girlfriends n/a ep91 my ep85 is a bit sluggish

bucketep91

Member +
did you find it is actually quite slow with all the extra weight and drivetrain? compared to my girlfriends n/a ep91 my ep85 is a bit sluggish

no mate its actually pretty quick tbh especially in higher gears the short ratio box is awsome i found myself hitting the speed limiter a lot quicker than i imagined.

hazzagray ive got a full glanza kit now buddy the rear bumper was the last piece unless u have a bonnet? the guy i was getting 1 off hasnt got back to me

Hazzagray

Member +
Nah the bonnet was smooshed im afraid in the accident bud. Looks like an awesome build though!

You have no excuses to not update the build!

ALaN

Member +
Right Charlie when we gettin tore into this?
I'll bring my tools, you get the rizlas and we'll have it built in a day :p

bucketep91

Member +
enzo imported it bud, hes a legend!

lol @alan ill give you a shout mate you need to come down for a look, you aswell rob!

@sanchez, originally i was going to go forged but bieng honest i just cant afford it atm,maybe later down the line. Ill make do with a standard engine with td04 at 1.2 bar or so for the time bieng