My new rocket bunny PS13

Matt Glanza

Member +
Well as most of you no I broke my glanza and this is the replacement.Will take alot to get the same attention my glanza recieved but i think its on the way.itscurrently in Japan being finished so i will have it in the new year.Its the SKAY LTD Demo car and is currently having the Pro comp wheels from the actual TRA demo car fitted just waiting on the final pics.
Speclist as follows;
Black top base fully overhauled
polished ports, uprated valves and stem seals, HKS 1.2mm metal headgasket, HKS comp. single spring,HKS 256 cams, new cam sprockets (adjustable), 555 injectors, BNR33 fuel pump,Sard fuel regulator(3 kilo), Power FC(Tec Art factory mapped),HKS GT2540SPL(GT3037 52trim compressor wheel) HPI mesh oil lines(fuel feed side HKS orfice), HPI water lines,Trust triple core intercooler,HPI megamax air filter,Z32 airflow, turbo outlet,stainless front pipe(flexible), Masa Motorsports muffler, Tein coilovers, pillow tension rods, aftermarket clutch, GT1 front hubs,R32 front calipers, Delphy front pads,R32 TypeM knuckle assembly, R32 rear calipers, elphy rear pads, GT1 sidebrake wire,
mycar.jpg

mycar1.jpg

s1320666620400hp20rear20dr_20side.jpg

s1320666620400hp20rear.jpg

Hope you all like:D

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Nice mate, i love ps13s, probably my next car also.
My mate has just had one imprted, and it makes me want to sell the gt and get one :(
How much that cost you?

Matt Glanza

Member +
cost me 5k.But shipping etc on top so 6.5k on the road id say. the engines just been overhauled and the kits brand new and so is the spray job.hasnt seen a day of anger YET

sanchez

Member +
Seems you have yourself a beautiful car there mate, and a very good price for the spec list it has!!!
Dont wreck it drifting though mate lol just drive it!!!

Matt Glanza

Member +
i joined up on sxoc yea.had a good read through the tech sections.
cheers mike.the rear brakes were collected today so will be with you shortly

malcolmgt

Member +
i joined up on sxoc yea.had a good read through the tech sections.
cheers mike.the rear brakes were collected today so will be with you shortly

its an odd site though. very over moderated. dont get that helpful replies to posts. and if a thread is over like 7 days they archive it sio unless your a member you cant see it .....:S

Matt Glanza

Member +
the one ive found bad is driftworks put up a hello post not one response.i think on them unless ur known well theyre not interested.haha

lleey2k4

Member +
Dude that looks amazing :) Im getting currently breaking mine to get a tramp drift beemer while i find a mint PS13 may i ask how you came across this 1?