my rolling road result @ weston performance

steveatyork

Member +
well finally just got home now am shattered. anyway results are 270@fly and if i remember 224@wheels. having had 3 turbo set ups in the past this is by far the best one. do really like the tdo4 setup.and would reccomend it to anyone. will give the guys at weston alot of credit having worked on my car sorting a thew things out and mapping. working till 9pm tonight.and creg the mapper has done a really good job.and certanly knows what he is doing. 1 very happy glanza owner:p

steveatyork

Member +
yes very happy.will post graph up tom. still could of got a little bit more. but greg said he's runner it abit rich at the top. always better to b safe then sorry. i know there only figures but it fly's on the road.. only prob is got no traction at all in 2nd:( might have to invest in some 15's and r888

mole76

Member +
Nice result, weston do a really good job, had the chance to see what they do, cant wait to get mine up there, just remember clunk-click every trip with that result :drive:

GTdan

In The Closet
cool - 270 seems to be the mark for a td04 with 1.4 bar (ill be running that once ive run my engine in).

Do you have an lsd??

steveatyork

Member +
yes got a trd lsd.. it was making 250+ at 1.2bar. so looks like im on my limits with the turbo running 1.4bar. but getting more torque..just gonna enjoy it car and not touch it now

Phil

Super Moderator
super stuff,

on our dyno you would have made 253 @fly. if you made 224@wheels.

id be very happy if i was you.

Phil

dantheman

Member +
nice, i still think the td04 is by far the best turbo for these engines. fair enough theres more power to be had with bigger turbo's but the td04 works really well as you get a nice power band especially for road use :cool: