My Toms kitted ep82 GT Advance with MANY mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave.

Member +
lol, thanks Elaine :)

I've had had for 14 months now, thats twice as long as any other car I've owned lol... I've always intended to swap to a type r (newer shape) when I had the money, and I've finally got the opportunity,

I just hope I've priced it well, but I'm completely open to offers.

Dave

Elaine

Lifer
I just hope I've priced it well, but I'm completely open to offers.
Dave

a white GT and all the money in my bank :D.... I no 50p will not get me far but worth a try!!

I will stop spamming your thread now if I was not getting a new engine I would reallt consider this!!!

Rep points for having such a ace car!!!

markeybhoy

Member +
saw this car in person a few weeks back (china buffet king suffered that day)

this car is mint. it really does look awesome! good work dave.

good luck with the sale.

Dave.

Member +
Thanks everyone, It really is a clean well looked after little car. I honestly haven't had a seconds trouble from it in 14 months, which is incredible :)

I hope she goes to someone who appreciates her :p

Dave

hubbygt

Member +
lol, not really :D

I took her off in Novemeber with a view to selling in August, so I though I'd just bump the old thread and update it! :D

Dave (on the wrong account :homer: )

Dan3SGTE

Member +
my bad, i didnt realize that you took it off sale... Thought youve been trying to sell her since November 2007 lol

Dave.

Member +
lol!

I took her down after about a week with the intention of selling august this year (went to plan pretty well!) as I'd have had a few months work in to put towards the ££ from the starlet :)

So here she is, up for sale again!

Dave

nicholai

Member +
that car is wicked mate hope you get what you want for her she is alsome how come you are getting rid of it she is lush :)

Dave.

Member +
Thanks for the kind words dan :D I can assure you she would be worth every penny.

Nicholai:- Cheers mate, She won't be going anywhere unless I get a good price for her, she's far to close to my heart lol....

I just fancy a change :p this is the longest I've ever had a car (14 months or so, previous best was my last starlet at 7 months lol). As I've said, she's been fantastic and I've really bonded with her. I'm just rambling trying to think of my reason for selling up lol, if I had the money I'd keep her and aim for 220+bhp on a good hybrid. Damn me being a student :D

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.