N Ireland Meet

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Anyone fancy a meet in maybe Armagh area Lisburn towards the end of Jan? Who is the rep for here?
Just fed up with the carpark in Portadown full of diesels and wouldn't mine seeing a few proper starlets.

Date: Sunday 7th Feb

Time: 3pm

Last edited:

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Even in feb would do, if that suits everyone. So who's the rep for Lisburn then? If not sure suppose i will try organize something then. Will get the gf out in the Glanza aswell as maybe another few starlets from Portadown.

spartacus

Member +
ive been in portadown a few times and ive never really seen any starlets before. it is very sad lol. lisburn would suit me as well. would be good to see a few other starlets from over here

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Well i have a GT & Glanza V, mate has an SR. Have seen another 2 black Gt's about aswell as 2 white Glanza's so a few lol.

So What date & place suits everyone?

junior_G

Member +
Alan you were askd to come to letterkenny and ive said to you a few times about meetin round the town.. dont tell lies lol :haha:

joel_ep91

Member +
lisburn sounds good to me can roll out of bed 10 mins before the meet haha

there are a brave few glanza in lisburn these days not so many gt's tho which is a shame

joel_ep91

Member +
ummm the car parks are usually empty on sundays but there is only 2 big carparks and one of them is right beside the police station so that is out

so prob the car park at the cinema you got your drive tru kfc and a subway for food etc so prob the best place

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Ye at the cinema there is a good spot, plenty of food choices alright. Well depends on where everyone is coming from tho.

J-Behan

Fresh Recruit
well am away up here in londonderry so id have a bitta travellin to do, but if use get it organised for during the day i can bring someone down to take pics of all the cars! just depending on the weather then! ha

Im quessing the "person to take the pics" would be me lol? Sounds like a good idea.. anytime near the end of feb or after and you'll have company alanlee :)

Paul147

Member +
Lisburns spot on for me too, had our own mini starlet meet there the other night with 4 of us parked up lol

Paul-GlzV

Member +
quite alot of ep's comin outta the wood work recently. i know of atleast 4 gt's and about 6 glanza's in lisburn area now. we cud always talk to translink office an try an get the park an ride carpark open for a few hrs? it's a off m1 an a1 wud be handy for members that don't know the area?

Tanz

Lifer
id nearly go to this one...date depending....

even though lisburn is a good spot anybody taught of Newcastle,plenty of parking down by the beach and the harbour...Great place for pics...:p