Need Help some one...

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay,

I need a standard catalytic converter for my Glanza EP91
but im having a major problem getting hold of one iv tried so many companies on the net and had no luck so far.. need to get it so my car passes it's MOT :(

do any of you guys or girls know where i can get one or is any one sell one?

Your help would be brilliant

Thanks
:)

GTdan

In The Closet
theres always one someone has knocking around, someone will be along shortly to offer you one.

EP91_Girl

Member +
there's always one someone has knocking around, someone will be along shortly to offer you one.

i really hope so, im desperate to get my car back on the road it's been a month now and im getting serious withdrawal symptoms from not driving it :(

cheers hun

GTdan

In The Closet
also gavcolliers got one for sale, not sure whether he would post it, so you can try him too.

EP91_Girl

Member +
i have one but its off an ep82...should fit that you can have for cheapness

Do you think one from an EP82 would fit mine though hun?
i only need it for the MOT then it's comming off as i dont want to looe my power damn it lol lol

durmz

Member +
lmao. i got one but its missing one stud to the exhaust, the 2 studs should be fine if u just want an mot done though, just get em done up tight or whatever. if dan has a prob or whatever ile sort you out, u can have it, and im in essex so depending where u are can jus cum pick it up saturday

GTdan

In The Closet
well ive said if she pays for postage she can borrow it for the mot and send it back to me etc, but if your local to her durmz, then may be easier for her to borrow yours?

durmz

Member +
she can have it.. i dont need it :) if u come earlier enough saturday ile fit it for whatever u think its worth anyways

Last edited:

EP91_Girl

Member +
she can have it.. i dont need it :) if u come earlier enough saturday ile fit it for whatever u think its worth anyways

hay...

do you not want payment for the cat hun?
please pm me details hun :)
thanks GTdan for your sugestion to.. bloody decent of you :)
:) x

durmz

Member +
naaaa is jus lying in the garage the stinking thing, pissing my dad off :p haha
if u wanna gimmie a tenner or whatever thas ure digs, im cool with whatever