need picture for bridging after removing ac

H

hoochhenry

need picture of what wires to bridge after ive taking ac out to stop my rad fan staying thanks any help would be great

Decep82

Member +
ac

bridge da two wires on da connector over beside da battery , dat wat i did on mine and da rad fan works perfect ave no pics of it sorry !

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
lol

whats-da-stury - welcome to the site and thank you for your input but could you please refrain from using txt talk in the tech rooms?

Last edited:
H

hoochhenry

how many wires if i bridge the wrong ones could it blow something ?

H

hoochhenry

im puting picture up now so can you tell me if this is the right wires to bridge and if so which ones that wount be great picture coming now

H

hoochhenry

heres the pics fellas any help would be great
16092008354.jpg

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
dude take a piccie of the end of the connector so the connections points are visable

i also found this link from our friends over on uksc, that may help you too.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Just noticing you have taken a pic of the actual fan connector in your engine bay. It is not that connector. The one you want plugs into the pressure switch on the metal aircon pipes.

Jay

Decep82

Member +
u dont bridge any of them wires , u have to bridge the connector that went onto the aircon pipe over beside the battery

Jay

Admin
You still got the old pressure switch that plug went onto?

If so plug it in and the fans will operate properly.

H

hoochhenry

I Think This Was The Ac Connector As Its Beside Battery Thing Ac Fan Plug On Oppiste Side Right?

Jay

Admin
I Dont Think I Have It Tossed It In The Bin A Week Ago

Don't fret, Plan B then:

You will see four pins on that black connector (mine differs as it was a mk1 loom). Pretty sure you just bridge the left to right pins. Ignore the top and bottom ones.