Need To Sell So Any Offers On The Gt

Auto EP82

Lifer
Rite i have had the car for sale for a while now and really need to get rid of it.If anyone Wants the GT PM me your best offer or ring me.

cheers pete

Last edited:

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Rite i have had the car for sale for a while now and really need to get rid of it.I have had an offer on it but would like more so if anyone Wants the GT PM me your best offer or ring me.If i get no replys in the next couple of days i will take the offer i have already had.

cheers pete

Nuts mate, someone is going to get an absolute steal on this!!!

Unfortuently the market always seems to be this way, very slow moving.

Auto EP82

Lifer
yeh i no its auto but its all ready for a hybrid only got 42,000 Miles on clock and in realy gd condition.I realy cant be bothered to argue how much its worth i just need the money now.who ever buys it its getting a bargain,I myself have spent bout 3.5K on it so i will have lost alot of money.

Dave.

Member +
I've been here before mate. Seems to be an auto thing, which is very strange!

No one ever seems to be willing to give them a chance, and its not right. I love my old auto and had to let it go for silly money (much like whats happening to you mate)

Hope it goes soon, and for good money too. Good luck

Dave

Auto EP82

Lifer
cheers dave i hope i sell it soon aswell.yeh i no had some one the other day sayin they would come pick the car up this week then when they found out it was auto nuthing.There not as bad as people think mine is still really fun to drive and quick.

Dave.

Member +
I know, they're not bad at all, its like a big go-kart :) If I had the cash I'd have another in a heartbeat as a daily driver, never mind one as nice as yours!

Dave

Auto EP82

Lifer
I think if i cant get a gd price for it i mite just keep it for my girl friend cuz otherwise i will loose stupid amounts of money on it.

cameroon95

Member +
I would keep it to be honest, your gonna lose quite a bit of cash mate.

The average driver on th street will look down on an auto, it isnt anyway near as exciting to drive.