New addition to the RUNX

GTRob

Member +
Hey everyone, been a while since i've been on the site. just thought i'd post up some pics of my newest addition to my RUNX, a new boost gauge :drive:

its the new BLITZ Mirror Drive, with the carbon fiber face
P1180256.jpg

peak boost, .4bar :eek:
P1180258.jpg

when power is off, jus like a mirror :rockon:
P1180261.jpg

well thats it for now, looking to get another gauge and a pillar pod to finish it off. thanks for looking

Peace
Rob

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks sweet mate. Nice addition to your ride. Have you got a members garage so you can update as you go along in there..?

GTRob

Member +
Looks sweet mate. Nice addition to your ride. Have you got a members garage so you can update as you go along in there..?

no havn't got a thread there. will try to put together something later

I really want a Runx. :(

do u guys get the jdm model there?? seen some really nice T-sports on the net too. i'm happy with mine :rockon:

Long time no see Rob! :cool:

How is the Runx going for you bro?

hey Jay, yea its been a long time man, i'm here chillin as usual. changing jobs next month, after 7 years with where i am now, i'm ready for a change. still waiting to hear u say u and the posse visiting :slap: we have rum drinking to do my friend. the runx been going great so far thanks, will be installing a blitz bov soon. Dre from barbados was here for xmas and took some vid's so once their up i'll post them up for u

Excuse my ignorance but what is a RUNX?

Toyota Corolla Runx Z. basicaly its a 4dr hatchback sport version of a corolla. ukdm would have them as T-sports. mine is supercharged too but not from factory like the T-sport. got a full Blitz SC kit with it

here's some pics of some other local ones at one of our meets
P1010085.jpg

mine is the white on the left
P1010086.jpg

and 2 more of mine
BomexRunx003.jpg

BomexRunx010.jpg

jamesbaa

Member +
i know its random but you've got the camera i want i think, is that the olympus 850sw!! how do you find it mate??

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
dread thats some fucking eye candy man!!

good to see the update man! car & new guage look hot as hell dread!!

:eek: cant believe ur leaving that job, its been ages that u been with em..

best of luck man! hope ur new career gives u all the other one didnt.. (mainly time off lol)

peace dread.. dont be a stranger ;)

kon

Monkfish

Member +
Toyota Corolla Runx Z. basicaly its a 4dr hatchback sport version of a corolla. ukdm would have them as T-sports. mine is supercharged too but not from factory like the T-sport. got a full Blitz SC kit with it
Wait, what? I thought the Runx was SC'd from the factory? :confused:

GTRob

Member +
Wait, what? I thought the Runx was SC'd from the factory? :confused:

the earlier models weren't but i think the new ones are. up to the 05 as far as i know are all NA, think it was in 08 they launched the factory sc'd one. but i know the UK spec called the T-sport are sc'd from factory, but their not called RUNX, jus Corolla T-Sport as far as i know. Jap spec is either Runx or Allex, and comes either as a X (slower model) or Z which is the 1.8 2zz.

u can learn alot more here >>> http://owf.freeforums.org/

Monkfish

Member +
Hmm, strange, I always thought the T-Sports had the same engine as the Celica VVTi 190 (1.8 6spd 190bhp NA). I'll have to have a nose about, I quite like the new 'rolla and I'd love something SC'd.

GTRob

Member +
dread thats some fucking eye candy man!!

good to see the update man! car & new guage look hot as hell dread!!

:eek: cant believe ur leaving that job, its been ages that u been with em..

best of luck man! hope ur new career gives u all the other one didnt.. (mainly time off lol)

peace dread.. dont be a stranger ;)

kon

WWwaaazzzaaapp KON!!! yea man i've been with the jewelry company for almost a full 7 years now and i've just grown tired of it and needed to start something new. my new job is actually right next door to my house :rockon: so i basically walk 2-3 minutes and i'm there :haha: their giving me a 4dr rav4, cell phone, computer, and a good commission rate too. so i'm pretty excited to start. plus my new boss is a real car nut, he currently holds the record for the fastest time at our local track in his Chevy Vega, 8.7ET :slap:

if you want to keep up-to-date with the local sceen, check out the local forum, www.antiguastreetz.com

Peace
Rob

hey rob....what's going on?
well...our mutual buddy (dregt) told me all about his recent visit to your island......in fact we chatted about it up to yesterday........even saw a small clip:rockon::rockon:

i must say....i like what i saw a LOT:cool:.....u have a nice car dude