New Car - Photoshop Request

Got myself a Saab and fancy a set of alloys.. Used this WheelBase company twice before years ago and they sell decent enough alloys..

Anyways this is what they have on offer for the Saab:

http://www.wheel-base.co.uk/search_...ubmit=Search&make=SAAB&model=SAAB+9+3&year=17''

Can someone photoshop the LEGGERA and ACE 112 & 216 onto the Saab for me please?

Only pic I have so far of my car:-

DSC01795.jpg

Dave.

Member +
Second ones deffo, but I'd never buy ACE alloys, they're the cheapest, flakiest shit you could waste money on!

Dodge them. Nice choice of car btw, what kinda spec is it? Engine size etc?

Dave

Yeah I know there cheapo crap but there aint much too choose from on that site, just a vague idea..

I couldnt be bothered with "WEE" hatchbacks anymore, thought it was time for a proper comfy family car.. Was on look out for a Vectra C 05 or newer but there still silly money (£6k+) but at the same time in 2 or 3 years time they will have lost shit loads more value considering they were £12k+ when brand new 3 years ago.. Came across the Saab in the autotrader mag and thought there well priced for teh spec your getting. I always thought they were more a money mans, company directors car..

Its the Saab 9-3 2.2 TID Linear. Usual goodies youd find on any newish car nowadays, MPG counter (56mpg on good trips :D), Traction control, how many miles left in tank, full electric pack, climate control, airbags galore (Prob too many - 8 in total), just the usual stuff they put in newish car these days.. Its about 130bhp and 200lbft torque.. Think you can get a remap for more but this'll do me just now..

Best thing about it is the insurance, £375 FC for me & GF and I have 2 yrs NC bonus..

FAO Option.. Cheers for the pics, think the 2nd ones are the nicest, oh and thanks for teh bling bling HID kit also LOL

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
my old mans got that car, he's looking for a new set of rims at the moment, trying to get him to go for a set of rota's lol :D