New car (: Whats worth buying?

Sigma

Member +
Guys, I've decided that late this year or early next I should invest in a brand new, or like 6 month old car, for the daily commute...

I really don't know what to go for?

I reckon I'll be able to stretch to about 30k.

I want something ultimately reliable, stylish, quick, but when driven like a christian, will be resonable economical, ie 25-30mpg.

My thoughts so far have been :-

New Impreza STI

new-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-japan-spec.jpg

MPS 3

2009-Mazda3-MPS-1.jpg

Focus RS

ford-focus-rs-white-560.jpg

Anyone else thing of something which would suffice?

I'm quite lost :/

Thanks, Tommy

mcleod

Member +
impreza defo they are stunning in white dnt bother buying one unless its the sti tho it'd be settling for 2nd best

Sigma

Member +
Was thinking about a Scoob last night...

Would it be wrong to have it stickered just like Blocks?

Matchew

Member +
Buy the subaru but dont put stickers on it, keep it plain and make sure you put an Apexi N1 on it they sound the bollocks

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Hahahahahaha it's hilarious that any of those cars are thought of as even remotely economical.

SupaStu

Member +
A lad in work just bought the white RS, must say it looks good in the flesh. Don't know about fuel economy though, he only stays 5 mins from work so its not an issue with him.

What about a diesel IS220 (new shape), nice comfort and style, and better economy than the above. About 50mpg.

1.jpg

luketurbo

Member +
if its mpg your goin for get Audi A4 TDI and lower it to da tits! u will hav the looks the mpg and sum power!:) but at the same time that scoooob!:rockon:

azerty

Supermoderator
I realy like that hatch impreza. in fact it is the only subaru I would consider if I didn't have an STI Type R already. too bad they haven't done a 3 doors version of that hatch... or have they ?

now those car are far from beeing economical thought...