New dyno result today @TDI

AzE_B

Member +
Been at TDI powertuning for the UKSC rolling road day well happy with my result

289.5whp and 284lb-ft

at my last dyno at EA i lost 60bhp through the drivetrain so its about 350@the flywheel

DSC02612.jpg

AzE_B

Member +
5efte
Hybird td05/gt34 comp wheel
Tial wastegate
Forged pistons
Forged rods
Cruise HG
Lighten flywheel
ACT paddle clutch
balanced
Cruise valve springs
TRD LSD
Sard 550cc injectors
Sard FPR
TRD engine mounts
Unichip
Greddy Profec e-01

im still on stock head and cams atm so theres still more to squeeze out of her

AzE_B

Member +
yer still 5e im using a cruise 1.6mm with the low comp pistons im runing a CR about 7.6-1

goldenvtr

Member +
sweet, are you aiming for a specific figuer atall? i would be very pleased with almost 300whp! you need to get some slicks and run the 1/4mile:p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
shit me!!!!

So it should be alot faster then when i last drove it... Was fuckin impressive then, must be truly sick now..... Looks like im gona have a bit of competition lol :p

G

gaz_turbo1

this the one at EA, this at fly, yeah he's done a couple little tweeks but still on stock head and cams, so there still a fair bit more power to come and maybe a bit of GAS :p

DSC02110.jpg

dantheman

Member +
NICE :)

so what was the power at the wheels on ea's dyno and whats arron done to it since then? hes running on the 4e timing marks now aint he?

G

gaz_turbo1

yo yo rude boy, yeah running 4e cam marks, made like 240 whp at EA, so at the very least it's 350 bhp maybe pushing 360, but 50whp is quiet a jump:p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
it jumps 150WHP in 500RPM! LOL

Your power curve is completely different! I must admit i loved the way it had a decent power throughout the revs, so I have high expectations in your motor now....

Its literally nothing and everything now.....

G

gaz_turbo1

yeah looks like to different turbo set-ups;),
dan you coming trax 2moz, weather looks like it going to hold out

goldenvtr

Member +
is this on the same turbo as before then? did changing from 5e timing marks to 4e make a big conribution to the power?