new ep82

EP824U

Member +
Hi guys, I'm extremely haapy to say, I HAVE MY NEW EP82 WITH TEMS! I picked it up with only 43000 miles on clock and absolutely mint bodywork. Am so glad that I got this minter b4 any1 else. think colour is fairly rare 2. Can't figure how to get my pics on of it tho!
How do u put pics from my pictures in the threads?

Dave.

Member +
417135-3.jpg

417135-1.jpg

Looks nice mate, some new wheels and it'll be lovely :D

Nice buy

Dave

EP824U

Member +
yep, got him down 2 2200, Its in good condition and turbo doesn't smoke, no nasty noises etc. Yeh, thinking bout some nice white 1s mayb comps, what ya think?
Did I get it for good price?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Nice mate, like the colour. That will go nicely with some white alloys for sure.. Welcome to the site, keep us updated with any mods you do etc. :)

EP824U

Member +
:)Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah it is a real nice colour, up close you can see that the previous owner has taken good care of it. haha U all share my opinion on the white wheels; would look nice wudnt it. Theres sum 4 sale that I might get next month if my wallet can take it!
I havn't really got much planned yet, Goin from a 1.4 civic to this will be a shock; and I need to take it easy and get to know the cars handling and character b4 upping the power. Looking forward to coming along to June japfest in it with the rest of the :gt-logo nutters!:)

sx_turbo

Lifer
:)Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah it is a real nice colour, up close you can see that the previous owner has taken good care of it. haha U all share my opinion on the white wheels; would look nice wudnt it. Theres sum 4 sale that I might get next month if my wallet can take it!
I havn't really got much planned yet, Goin from a 1.4 civic to this will be a shock; and I need to take it easy and get to know the cars handling and character b4 upping the power. Looking forward to coming along to June japfest in it with the rest of the :gt-logo nutters!:)

at long last.

a sensible chap.

we've had all sorts of riff raff on here who just buy a starlet and wack the boost up then moan when they break it. i.e CAL (although he hasnt broken his yet)

thomllee1981

Member +
alright mate i live near by and have seen this car when i was looking for mine its sweet but i didnt want to pay what he wanted for it back then!

you should pop down reading jap meet tomorrow night 6.30-9 @ B&Q well its on the macdonalds side but same place!

i should be there in mine and think a few others were think of going along this month aswell.

and good choice on not upping the power i would say spend on the handling first then boost it up afterwards the stock handling isnt great!

highongt

Member +
Thi shas been for sale for months! Whats the TEMS like on it mate? Saw an old toyota emina that had it on the other day

EP824U

Member +
"you should pop down reading jap meet tomorrow night 6.30-9 @ B&Q well its on the macdonalds side but same place"

I would mate but I'm not pickin up until either tomorrow or thurs, gota wait for money to transfer and tax/insurance to go thru. Can't wait to get it. Yeh, I saw it up for 3g the other month!
As for the tems, awesome! only took for a test drive but the springs are still in top cond. and arent sagging. I really bought it for the bodywork and mileage tho; TEMS is an added bonus lol.
Glad sum1 on here lives nere me, u goin japfest on 22nd June mate?