New guy NI

robbo

Member +
Just a quick hello to everyone was introduced to the site through two friends who are members; been a ford guy all my driving life then had a civic and now looking to buy a GT, prob mk 1 ,so as you can see i've wised up and discovered the light (small toyota turbo'd) my new principle for buying a car. hello to everyone and hope to get to meet up with as many of you as possible as i work on my starbo,
cheers Robbo

robbo

Member +
cheers mate had a look over yours in the for sale section, lookin black or grey mate free plug for a snow white starlet

robbo

Member +
was taking a look through his stock he's got a nice 1990 one coming in looks about rite for me. will have to get him to give me directions to his place lol

robbo

Member +
i hope so i'm starting from fresh and in the process of learning how the engine works and what all i can do. my mate Alan_d should keep me on the right track

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Hopefully he will haha.

Your best bet for info is use the search button first, then if you want more opinions on the subject or if it wasn't covered before post a new thread:)

robbo

Member +
lol yeah was readin the thread with the details in it will do research before asking because i'll prob ask a question everyone has already asked lol

Jay

Admin
Welcome aboard Robbo - I think you helped me get a Del Sol a year of so ago? If not I'm thinking of someone else. Alan will keep you right, he's outstanding in his field......worrying the sheep no doubt hehehe :D

robbo

Member +
yes jay mate was me who put you on to the del sol hope you got your enjoyment or quick turnover you needed on it. yeah Al's gonna be my eyes and ears for picking up the starbo hopefully lol

robbo

Member +
don't know what the sheep are more worried about the noise of the v8 or being blinded by al's bodywork- his polishing is on another level now

alan_d

Lifer
beware guys... Robbo is no stranger to the EP82, he helped hand craft my mad House of Kolor Miracle Wagon!

781260146a6836776047l.jpg

I want that one!

781260146a6836776215l.jpg

Thats Really JDM y0 m8 inn1t!

781260146a6836776407l.jpg

Dreaming of ruling the cold streets of Carrickfergus in a :quadgt:

scartlead

Lifer
beware guys... Robbo is no stranger to the EP82, he helped hand craft my mad House of Kolor Miracle Wagon!

781260146a6836776047l.jpg

I want that one!

781260146a6836776215l.jpg

Thats Really JDM y0 m8 inn1t!

781260146a6836776407l.jpg

Dreaming of ruling the cold streets of Carrickfergus in a :quadgt:

he going to bust your ass for those pics dude lol anyway joining the toyota fold from thr nissan fold myself ...

alan_d

Lifer
he's a True Playa Fo Real' is robbo.... dont make me post the ones of him from the papers in his cocktail makers uniform!

alan_d

Lifer
bah! cant find it, but heres his bebo one of him with the legend that is Barney!

378750671a817923332b137459305l.jpg

go on matey put up your slick lookin suited and booted cocktail one! they TGTT laydees will love it!