New guy with a Vitz Rs Turbo

Damo

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys, Smore was telling me about the site, told me to register up that there are alot of knowlegable guys on here, so i'm here :beer:

gv1.3

Admin
welcome Damo. Simon was an old skool member and used to contribute a lot on the old site. He went to a skyline gtst at one point then came back to a GT, what is he driving now?

Damo

Fresh Recruit
welcome Damo. Simon was an old skool member and used to contribute a lot on the old site. He went to a skyline gtst at one point then came back to a GT, what is he driving now?

Back to a GTST :slap::slap::slap: ;)

nexia201

Member +
welcome mate :) well the title of the site just say Toyota GT TURBO.com not only starlet turbo or GT ;)

:teach: your car is a Vits GT turbo mate ;)(as Rs would put you out of place :p and is more siuted to fords :p )

nice to see different cars (post some pics )

Damo

Fresh Recruit
welcome mate :) well the title of the site just say Toyota GT TURBO.com not only starlet turbo or GT ;)

:teach: your car is a Vits GT turbo mate ;)(as Rs would put you out of place :p and is more siuted to fords :p )

nice to see different cars (post some pics )

Ha ha i like it Vitz GT turbo

Thanks for the welcome ;)

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Hey Damo,

I'm a big fan of the Vitz RS would be great to get some pictures up soon I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her! Welcome to the site buddy :)

T

Derek

Lifer
842567_20071107061128_6.jpg
Is this it by any chance.
842567_20071107061128_8.jpg

Damo

Fresh Recruit
welcome to TGTT! any pics of your car ?
Cheers, ill throw some up now

Hey Damo,

I'm a big fan of the Vitz RS would be great to get some pictures up soon I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her! Welcome to the site buddy :)

T

There's a few of the Rs popping up over here now but only about 3(that i know of including mine) that are actual Turbo ones done by TRD

i think thats a yaris with the 4efte transplant isnt it? guy used2 be a member
Must be a different guy adam

No mate its a vitz rs turbo its been for sale on the net over here for a while just tinking it might be the one.
http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Toyota/Vitz/RS-TURBO/842567/

Yea thats the one, here's how it looks now, hope ye like ;)

VitzToughers-1.jpg

Rs5-1.jpg

Rs3.jpg

Rs6.jpg

Rs10-1.jpg

Last edited: