New member from N.I

Im jonny from Northern ireland just bought a toyota glanza last week so thought it was time i joined up havent got the car yet as i have to go to england for it but mods to the car so far stand at.

HKS exhaust system
HKS Induction kit
TIEN Coilovers
16" team dynamics alloys
Full Varis bodykit

cheers jonny

Ive only got the pics that were on the site and pics the dealer sent me but i shall post them up anyway.

241042-1.jpg

241042-2.jpg

241042-3.jpg

241042-4.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

And i didnt pay the price on the window. lol

cheers jonny

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Thats one of the nicests glanza's ive seen in a while.

Whas with the hole in the mani though??

I did as well as the dumpvalva and the soundsystem. lol I shall be able to tell you everything about the car when i get it home, has a turbo timer as well, the list goes on. lol

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
so you left out the important bits lol, hardly know the make of the exhaust and decat?

No bother, a fair few of you ballymena lads joining

well as i say ill no more shortly when i get the car, aye there is a lot of starlet/glanzas around ballymena, a mate is going over this friday to get his starlet from the same garage so hes going to check the car out for me.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
well as i say ill no more shortly when i get the car, aye there is a lot of starlet/glanzas around ballymena, a mate is going over this friday to get his starlet from the same garage so hes going to check the car out for me.

Ah right, make sure to post it up