new mod recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
hey guys, noticed obviously weve had some new mods added lately.

i think hardcoreep should be introduced as a new mod because he knows literally everything about them?

think he would be a big help to the forum.

Jay

Admin
hey guys, noticed obviously weve had some new mods added lately.

i think hardcoreep should be introduced as a new mod because he knows literally everything about them?

think he would be a big help to the forum.

I'm a big fan too but moderation duties would reduce his technical input too much. His contribution is always appreciated on any topic.

We will be revising the Technical section shortly and hope to draw ideas from the more 4EFTE-experienced gents such as he. Cheers for your suggestion lad.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
tis alright!

ive just noticed over the last few months ive been on here,

if theres ever a question or theory that isnt very clear and most people arent sure of, he pops straight in with a definate answer!

i see your point about him having to stick to rules etc, hopefully he will be sticking around as his knowledge of ep's is very good

Gee

Member +
Hardcore EP is a EP/4EFTE god in my eyes.

But, I don't think he is on here as often as people would like to be a mod. I will always value his opinions and input on the forum thou.

Hardcore EP FTW :D

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Surely we have enough mods now anyway, nearly half the site is a bloody mod!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah i do see your point..

i just think he is a very valued member and doesnt talk crap like half of our members, you no wat he speaks is 100% correct 99.999999% of the time

Kelly

Member +
i know what you mean, as there is 1 or 2 people i dont know why they are a mod as they dont have a clue about these cars!!!

I think i can honestly say not one of the moderating team 'dont have a clue about these cars'

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
I agree all the moderators know about starlets otherwise they wouldnt be here?

And i feel special not being a mod :) im proud to be different :homer:

gv1.3

Admin
for those who think there are too many staff members looking after the site:

We have:

2 X administrators

6 X Super Moderators

6 X Moderators

So thats roughly 14 staff members looking after a forum with 2687 members. This is a ratio of 192 :1

Our staff members are picked to suit the requirements of the section they will be looking after and I like to think we have a good team. The team is quite diverse and includes people with huge amounts of technical experience, IT experience, Sales experience, management experience and life experience... you might say a good cross-section of abilities.

If anything expect to see more staff in the coming months.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
The reason it seems we have loads of moderators is because a moderator is usually on the more active side of the member scale. as for the statement about 1 or 2 mods knowing nothing about starlets, one or two of us may not be the most technically minded but they are good at other things ( for Example 97'GlanzaVTurbo is not that starlet technically minded but is a wiz with computers , a moderator is chosen because of many factors, usually all out technical knowledge is further down on the list ( Unless your duties would be to moderate the Technical Section ) usually one the major factors is General demeanor to to her members and showing a bit of initiative and foresight and trying to better the club and community. No doubt hardcoreep would be a great mod but he has other projects as well as his vast knowledge to pass onto the next generation of starleteer so as dylan pointed out above his current contribution to the sight which is no doubt great could be harmed by all of his time being taken up by moderation.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah, to be honest i thought that whould of been obvious.......

A mod is to moderate a forum. Doesnt have to know anything about the car itself as long as that particular mod is doing his/her part for their particular forum.....

gv1.3

Admin
yeah, to be honest i thought that whould of been obvious.......

A mod is to moderate a forum. Doesnt have to know anything about the car itself as long as that particular mod is doing his/her part for their particular forum.....

spot on Dan

The reason it seems we have loads of moderators is because a moderator is usually on the more active side of the member scale. as for the statement about 1 or 2 mods knowing nothing about starlets, one or two of us may not be the most technically minded but they are good at other things ( for Example 97'GlanzaVTurbo is not that starlet technically minded but is a wiz with computers , a moderator is chosen because of many factors, usually all out technical knowledge is further down on the list ( Unless your duties would be to moderate the Technical Section ) usually one the major factors is General demeanor to to her members and showing a bit of initiative and foresight and trying to better the club and community. No doubt hardcoreep would be a great mod but he has other projects as well as his vast knowledge to pass onto the next generation of starleteer so as dylan pointed out above his current contribution to the sight which is no doubt great could be harmed by all of his time being taken up by moderation.

How very dare you.haha. Aye only have limited knowledge about Glanza at the minute but im learning and with the help of the site and its members I will be a wiz in no time :p
But yes you have to pick a moderator for didnt reasons, like for instance you could have the best mechanic in the world, make him a Moderator in the IT forum and he will be useless.

i know what you mean, as there is 1 or 2 people i dont know why they are a mod as they dont have a clue about these cars!!!

+1 vote for hardcoreep

Hope this wasnt directed at me.haha. There is different mods for different sections so yes I may not know about the car but I do know about computers which is why im moderating the IT forum and dont have control over the other forums.
Chisty

gv1.3

Admin
Come on Christy... what are you doing out of the IT forum??? I told you.. you can only come out to make tea for the other staff members//// back in you get.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
oh dear... told u to be carfeul christy... fear uncle aga's wrath lol

dylan's got him on call.. id be afraid... BE VEEEEEEEEEEEERY AFRIAD :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.