New Rad fitted

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Well Ive seen a few Glanza Rads die recently and although mine was standing up to TD04 power no problem at all I felt it would be wise to improve cooling by fitting an alloy rad to my Glanza. Took a couple of pics too whilst its still nice and shiny!!

100_1449.jpg

100_1451.jpg

Cheers

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
looks sweet very clean. what dou you think of daves td04 kit?

Cheers mate. Cant fault Daves kit at all, great VFM in my eyes and fits very well. A few peeps have commented on it favourably compared to others available. Goes like stink now too!!!

Mike

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
wicked cant wait for mine when does it start spooling?

Fcuk knows mate Im too busy trying to hold on for dear life! LOL.. think its about 3500ish.

pc18 - thanks mate - wish it was cleaner tbh. Plenty of pics in My Garage mate.

Mike

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Very nice, probably getting one myself soon, was wondering if it comes with the cap or do you need to buy one to fit it?

Your engine bay is so clean too, I'm very jealous!

keirz

Member +
looks sweet mike

type in glanza radiator in ebay and its the only one that comes up by the looks of it and i would assume its straight swap

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
WallaceGlance - yes mate comes with a normal 0.9 cap but I always upgrade!

Idrees + Liam - cheers fellas - was the last real manky item left in the bay!

Jomista2k7 - yes mate its a can of Relentless! I have a proper can but I like this better though I do keep meaning to buy a can of Monster drink!!!

Kev - yes mate straight swap. Just had to elongate the holes on the rad fan cowling to fit it.

link :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-GLANZA...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Ta

Mike