New starlet owner from surrey

Rich87

Fresh Recruit
hi bought my starlet gt monday, never really thought of getting one before but when this came into work as a trade in i had to have it :)

DSC02298-1.jpg

Its a 1993 ep82? i think

Has full cat back custom system, i think its a hks green filter and set of 15" alloys. I think thats all but not 100%

Not sure what it should boost at standard but going by the guage looks like its holding 10psi, very nippy for a 1300 :)

Have the urge to go getting more power out of it but need to keep it on the road as its my runaround while i build my nova turbo. My first turbo car, the turbo boost/noise is so addictive i love it. its probably not as quick as my 2ltr corsa but its a hell of alot nicer to drive :drive:

Only problems are noisy wheel bearing on the front, cant seem to find any listed for the ep82 for some reason?

lingl9z

Member +
Nice GT mate welcome to the site am sure with the help of everyone on this forum you'll be able to get everything sorted =D

Rich.

stuart

Member +
Bonjour. :)

Stick up a couple of photo's of the novabomb, still have a soft spot for em! please say gsi kit and speedlines!

Rich87

Fresh Recruit
please say gsi kit and speedlines!

Never!!! :p

Its an 84 basic of the basic model! No radio no cig lighter nothing

This is how its looking at the moment, mates gonna finish the engine bay stitching/strengthening tomorrow then i can trial fit the engine. Then its gotta come back out so it can be rebuilt, and the shell can go to be painted.

DSC02277.jpg

before i pulled it apart
100_1919.jpg

Last edited:

Rich87

Fresh Recruit
Nope, now vauxhall on the triangle in kingston. Thats where he traded the car into. Where abouts in surrey you from? Im in epsom