New Stock Available - ThrottleBody Pulley's

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Right guy's as we have heard alot of people mention the Attain Hi-Throttle Pulley's we're interested to find out if anyone would be interested in Throttlebody Pulley's in a anodised colour that are suppose to increase throttle response, now we're not claiming you will notice a huge differences but we are yet to test it ourselves but have heard some people say you can notice the differences, the main thing is there a lovely addition to a engine bay and look fantastic.

We can get these made up at a much more affordable price but would like to know peoples honest opinion on would they be interested?

We can offer a range of colours but there only available before we order as if you dont place a colour down we will order all the same colour.

Price range we're looking at is £35-40 Delivered.

Let us know if you have any useful input

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

dac69er

Super Moderator
personally i think that is still a bit expensive for what it is.
cheaper than the attain ones though

Nick@TD.co.uk

Thanks alot for the interest guy's, We will be needing to get everyones opinion on colour for these? as we will be ordering all in the same anodised colour unless we get any special request's.

What colour does everyone think these will look best in? colours available are:

Gold
Purple
Red
Blue
Green
Black

I need everyones input please?

Many Thanks

cole

Member +
Thanks alot for the interest guy's, We will be needing to get everyones opinion on colour for these? as we will be ordering all in the same anodised colour unless we get any special request's.

What colour does everyone think these will look best in? colours available are:

Gold
Purple
Red
Blue
Green
Black

I need everyones input please?

Many Thanks

red blue or purple

Nick@TD.co.uk

We would prefer to do these as 1 set colour as it would make it alot easier but if people really want different colour's then please do let us know, I believe Red and Purple are the best 2 colour's from that list but we're open to input from everyone about these!

Many Thanks

cole

Member +
We would prefer to do these as 1 set colour as it would make it alot easier but if people really want different colour's then please do let us know, I believe Red and Purple are the best 2 colour's from that list but we're open to input from everyone about these!

Many Thanks

blue aswell nick

sx_turbo

Lifer
cheaper than the attain ones though

thats only cos the arse has dropped out the pound, i bought mine for £35 4 months ago.

nick as long as you make people aware there is no performance gain and it's only for looks, then i reckon u will shift a few of these, though i would make sure there as close to £35 as posible.