Newbie from Bolton

kalp

Fresh Recruit
Hello to all,

I've not been to this site for a while now (due to firstly work commitments then health issues), have registered on here before, a long time ago, emailed to Admin about getting back my profile, unfortunately no answer for a few days, so apologies if I have done wrong by creating another profile.

My ride is an 1994 Starlet GT Auto which I imported back in 2009, I fractured and dislocated my ankle back on Boxing Day 2008 (12 weeks in a cast), was bored at home so I looked into importing any particular car, then stumbled across my GT, mileage was 70k, after I used internet converter to calculate from KM to Miles.

The car has not been in use since January this year and I am in the process of trying to get back on the road as I can only use hand controls to drive, however due to my mobility it has been a bit tough trying to sort it out and have asked family members to help with different things, the battery is completely flat (only 7 months old) and it would not start with a booster, so I have put it on a slow charge and try again to start it up when the car comes back to my house.

I've had to move it to a mates garage, had some scroats trying to nick the car the other day after me and my brother tried getting it started, I asked him to manually lock the car up and pack everything up, whilst I went into house, he had only left the passenger door unlocked as there was no forced entry, so me and my other brother locked and secured the car, had a feeling that they would come back, and they did after 4am, couldn't stay awake any longer, they had bent the passenger door and could see two marks one at the top of the door frame and the other next to the door lock, hopefully the GT will be back home in a few days with a recharged battery and the alarm working

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear of the drama mate, there's some devious little scumbags about unfortunately. Don't fret though, karma will get them in the end.

If you PM me your old account details I'll see if I can get you sorted.

Hope the site proves useful,

Jay

kalp

Fresh Recruit
Cheer Jays, they were definitely after taking the car, after trying twice, I got the door back into lining up right, just need to sort out the marks they made with whatever they used.

I will PM you with my old details