Newbie here!

scud

Fresh Recruit
Newbie here! Pic's!

Hi all, just signed up to the site and im loving some of the cars on here. I have just got my GT and they are beasts! Here's some pic's, hope you like?

DSC00150.jpg

DSCF4553.jpg

DSCF4536.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Welcome, I sense a 1.5 with hybrid power there..

Personally I think the styling needs toned down a little but otherwise she looks nice and clean. Health to enjoy driving her mate,

Jay

Glanza-V

Banned
Welcome to TGTT.com

Enjoy

Very nice 1.5 GT, love the car, just interior needs to go. but if u like it then its all gud

tucka

Member +
Welcome, I sense a 1.5 with hybrid power there..

Personally I think the styling needs toned down a little but otherwise she looks nice and clean. Health to enjoy driving her mate,

Jay

naa the stylin looks nice spesh the skirts, just the meshed out front end im unsure about! but really nice 82 dude!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Welcome to TGTT.com

Enjoy

Very nice 1.5 GT, love the car, just interior needs to go. but if u like it then its all gud

The interior?? whats wrong with the interior? apart from the dodgy peddles...

The car is quite nice, not sure about the mesh though....

What sort of power is that pumping out then?

scud

Fresh Recruit
thanks for the replays guys, funny enough i was up that way on monday waiting for the ferry, take it you saw me?

scud

Fresh Recruit
The interior?? whats wrong with the interior? apart from the dodgy peddles...

The car is quite nice, not sure about the mesh though....

What sort of power is that pumping out then?

Cheers m8, as far as im aware i love the interior and i like the mesh, as far as power im not too sure but someone stated above that it's 350?

glanzanut

Lifer
thanks for the replays guys, funny enough i was up that way on monday waiting for the ferry, take it you saw me?

lol saw you waiting to board did you not hear someone beeping like a maniac lol. plus think you were speaking to my mate who works for stena, small word eh?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Cheers m8, as far as im aware i love the interior and i like the mesh, as far as power im not too sure but someone stated above that it's 350?

Yeah i agree, interior looks very well in all honesty.

Well if it had 350hp you would more then know about it... It would be a frigging animal, spinning up a hell of alot.... If it doesnt come under that category then i very much doubt quite that much.....

4000RPM spool up time, you must have a large turbo on.. Do you have a spec list anywhere, when buying the car etc....? Would love to see it......

Nwimie

Member +
i would kill the mesh in front the fmic apart from that tis nice car :) get the spec up i want to see how much of a animal it is :)

Kelly

Member +
hiya welcome

saw your post in photo section this car has done sub 12 quartermile? get your slip up in the quartermile section and a spec :)

scud

Fresh Recruit
lol saw you waiting to board did you not hear someone beeping like a maniac lol. plus think you were speaking to my mate who works for stena, small word eh?

Haha i did hear that! It's really is a small world, yea i was speaking to your m8 and funny enough he was saying that his m8 had a Glanza! nice

scud

Fresh Recruit
hiya welcome

saw your post in photo section this car has done sub 12 quartermile? get your slip up in the quartermile section and a spec :)

That was before i owned the car, plus it was running at 1.8Br, its now running at 1! To be honest i cant remember what all has been done but here's what i know:

Here is a brief run down.its a 1992 ep82 starlet facelift
Stroked to 1.5 by using a 5efe bottom end
Knife edged and balanced crank
H section rods and low comp pistons
High lift long duration cams
440cc low impedance injectors
4 branch inlet manifold
Hybrid turbo
Pressurised cold air feed
Decat
Lightened flywheel
Ogura triple plate clutch(500 bhp rated)
Quick shift
Front mount ic
Battery in boot etc
Custom interior
Switchable suspension

scud

Fresh Recruit
Yeah i agree, interior looks very well in all honesty.

Well if it had 350hp you would more then know about it... It would be a frigging animal, spinning up a hell of alot.... If it doesnt come under that category then i very much doubt quite that much.....

4000RPM spool up time, you must have a large turbo on.. Do you have a spec list anywhere, when buying the car etc....? Would love to see it......

Thanks m8, although everyone is intitled to their own opoin i still love the interior and tbh the mesh at the front does look alot better in the flesh! It can be an animal to handle and if the tryes arent warm it will start spinning at around 75-80 but thats only if its driven that way!