newish

J

*JO*

ive been on here i while and can not remember if i ever said hi :confused: any way- im jo 22 from south wales. had my starlet oky for just over a year now and when i bought her she was in a sorry state :( was covered in scratches, had no glow panel or front gt badge, the exhaust had more holes in it then you could count-basically she was in a very sorry state :( :( :( any way with a lot of time and patience she is starting to look alot better :) :) :) shes nothing special compared to half the cars on here but i love it to bits :)

here she is now -

med_gallery_281_434_57903-1.jpg

med_gallery_281_434_143709-1.jpg

med_gallery_281_434_106570-1.jpg

med_gallery_281_434_117047-1.jpg

J

*JO*

thanks chic. yeah its been a case of blood, sweat and tears! ive nearly given up so many times but i love the little car so i always end up carrying on. xx

J

*JO*

hi lol how do you become a paid member on here? i want a garage :) x

Duff

Member +
Belated welcome to the site! :haha: I think that starbo looks very well! Health to enjoy!

J

*JO*

matty i cwd marry u!!!! all the boys down here hate my wheels and want me to change them for these -

potn_ls2_white-425x425.jpg

even offered to have them bought for me lol xx

EP82

Member +
If going white I would reccomed either Volk TE37's or Buddyclub P1's :)

Oh and welcome to the site :)

J

*JO*

yeah i want to stay white cause my car is that weird green colour looks black but aint! ok il check them out :) thank you x