NI MEET. sat 30 Jan(this sat)

Phil

Super Moderator
11.30ish @Autotune Ballymena

lads just a heads up if anyone is interested, a number of eps will be heading to autotune in ballymena (pennybridge industrial estate) for a bit of a dyno session.

should be a good selection of fast road/drag eps there.

if anyone fancys meeting up and heading to this they are more than welcome.

come along have a chat, a kfc/fry/whatever and a look round the cars more than likely we'll all know the usuals anyhow but even if your reading this and have never headed to a meet before, come along everyone is very friendly.

perfect opportunity for some pics and hopefully fingers crossed some good results.

chris will be mapping a few cars on the day; his own, spuddys monster with nos :) and another lovely red gt from the south running a topmounted gt28 etc.

just to note this isnt a dyno day, and we arent organising anything special, just come along and hopefully it wont be too cold for a chat and some craic.

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
haha WHOOPS :)

changed but i cant get the title of the thread changed for some reason.

Phil

Tanz

Lifer
hey Phil,

Just asked Frank there and he said to go into thread tool and then into edit thread and you should be able to then....

Phil

Super Moderator
no problem as i said nothing organised or nothing thats dependant on numbers at all.

we will be there, feel free to head up.

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
just a wee bump before i head home from work, since its an impromptu meet :)_

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
haha sorry jay, the meet wasnt a idea until today, the dyno was on the cards for a long time.

hopefully get a few folk there anyways.

Phil