no christmas bonus

carbon

Member +
well end of the working year of 2007,expecting a bonus in my wages like ive got for the last 4 years.i come home and no payslip in the post so i jump online to the bank i found i got not a penny over my wages.im so annoyed cause he didnt even get us a drink:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.what a w***er

Dane_Bristol

Member +
That is harsh mate, o well cant say i was in the same boat as you companies are tight fisted arnt they well some are and some arnt.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
maybe hes just a bit tight on cash mate?

its only a good will thing at the end of the day it isnt compulsory!

just think yourself lucky youve had it the last 4 years :p

Craig

Lifer
ive done alot for him over the past 4 years and he usually gives me another weeks wages as a bonus but not this year.not even an excuse cause he wont answer his phone

Bit of a kick in the little fellas that is, especially if you do what a lot of people do and spend the money before you actually have it!

ryanerak

Member +
will find out if i get my "bonus" tonight. last year my shift got a crate of stella to share between 6 of us! how pathetic is that

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I've been in the RAF 8 years and I haven't once had an xmas bonus. My first 1 1/2 were not counted towards my total of 9 years service as I was 16 1/2 when I joined up and any time before your 18th birthday is "for the Queen". Didn't get a letter of thanks, a phone call or even a text message from the bitch. :( So don't get me started about xmas bonuses. :p

EP82

Member +
I've been in the RAF 8 years and I haven't once had an xmas bonus. My first 1 1/2 were not counted towards my total of 9 years service as I was 16 1/2 when I joined up and any time before your 18th birthday is "for the Queen". Didn't get a letter of thanks, a phone call or even a text message from the bitch. :( So don't get me started about xmas bonuses. :p

LMAO I would have been right round her gaff askin why not!

Deano

Banned
That sounds exactly like my dads work they didn't give anyone a bonus and they gave their customers gifts I heard they also gave my dad and some other management people gift baskets which my dad reckons wasn't fair as everyone should have got one he got it presented to him in front of all his other work mates my dad said he felt embarrassed to accept it as other people worked just as hard as him and got nothing.