No V Power, or BP Ultimate...

dmw_86

Member +
Anyone else still having supply problems ?
I had about a quarter or so of a tank left so went to fill up during lunch today, handily my new work is close to a shell station.

Anyway, none there (A31 near Ropely). Deciding I'd try town tonight, the Roseland Garage was V Power free too. Annoyed I thought at least the local BP garage and some Ultimate would make do for now. None to be had there either.

I've had to plump for the texaco "high octane" rated at 97 as the fuel light was on. Anyone else tried this fuel out ?

DannyBoi

Member +
yeh we are all out here aswell apprantly theres no tankers in the uk filling up i hurd :/ might have to pump my bike tires up as im allmost empty lol

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Yeah my friend who had the evo on the stand at japshow had issues the nite before and was ringing me up for advice on where to get v power lol

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
40 mile round trip for me tonight just to fill up! Mind you, had fun doing it... ;)
Haha bet you gotta go fill up again now? :p my fuel light is on but the GT hasn't moved for 1-2weeks now as new bits are still being fitted so its saving me some money atm and hassle :p

~Nick

Seanmcn

Member +
Whats the crack with the V-power in Ireland!!! There is none anywhere!! And we dont have tesco 99 or BP ultimate!!

Dazwin

Member +
there better be some bloody v-power or ultimate in wales when i go pick my car up lol u mite see me camping out in the new car in a petrol station

Ryno

Member +
had this today, went to 3 shell garages looking for V-power, finally bit the bullet and coasted to BP on fumes to contaminate my fuel tank with 'Ultimate' :(

Gilly2006

Member +
i had to put some petrol in the glanza the other day because mum+dad have been ferrying me about, and the shell garage in preston off garstang road had both regular unleaded and V-power. i filled up with v-power which was £1.20 a litre!!

Yep all out around here, my friend drove around looking for some vpower or bp ultimate, but all was out of order, but there was one small shell garage that had one pump of vpower going, he was lucky :p

gv1.3

Admin
why do people drive around wasting petrol looking for petrol? Why not just go to google search for the garage and ring them... its cheaper and quicker.

Personally Id just lash whatever is going and a can of octane boost if you are really paranoid.

dmw_86

Member +
why do people drive around wasting petrol looking for petrol?
Well, I don't usually make a specific trip or go out of my way, this was a bit of an exception. It was nice to have a little drive on the roads not in the thick of the rush hour traffic last night though :D