Northern Ireland beer night - February

danb87

South East England Area Rep
sometimes i wish i lived in ireland. racing an beer. sounds like a great night mate

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Same as England though, you have loads of real tracks for racing, we have feck all. The racing I am talking about is computerised!

computerised is just as good though. an englands just a shit hole where people cant handle there drink an wanna fight all the time.

Jay

Admin
The Wee One usually sets these up. Sling him a PM and see what he says.

Any interest in making a league?

weeJohn

Lifer
I dont think I could commit to a league but certainly would be interested in a racing and beer session.

I can sort it if you like, when were you thinking would suit for it, early in February or later? I am off the weekends 5th and 6th and the 19th and 20th of Feb if they suit at all?

I dont think I could commit to a league but certainly would be interested in a racing and beer session.

I can sort it if you like, when were you thinking would suit for it, early in February or later? I am off the weekends 5th and 6th and the 19th and 20th of Feb if they suit at all?

5th or 6th February be perfect for me.

weeJohn

Lifer
5th or 6th February be perfect for me.

Change the title to this date Aidan or start a poll if you want and we will see what interest we get so I can gauge numbers. They are pretty flexibl;e and accomodating down there but with the F1 season starting soon there may be a few practice sessions for the lads competing in that league.

What about beers after, in the car park, a night in Bangor or somewhere else???