**not Anyone On Here I Hope.haha.**

Monkfish

Member +
What a fucking abortion. :flame:

Haha, have you been reading Barry Boys? That's one phrase that is coined a lot there. I particularly like my own spin on that...

"What a rotten heap of anal prolapse"

It's certainly one Starlet I wouldn't mind seeing on BB. :homer:

It is by far the worse GT I have ever seen, cant get much more chav than that. 'One off Civic wide arch bodykit' why?haha Too right its one off no one else would want one and along with 206 headlights, seriously..........:flame:

Christy

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
barryboys?
A forum where narrow minded, self important cunts congregate at slag off other peoples cars. Fair play they do post some horrific cars but whats it got to do with them? The fuckers are that sad they even go out taking pics of peoples cars just so they can post them on the forum and disect them. Really grips my shit.

59bhp

Member +
A forum where narrow minded, self important cunts congregate at slag off other peoples cars. Fair play they do post some horrific cars but whats it got to do with them? The fuckers are that sad they even go out taking pics of peoples cars just so they can post them on the forum and disect them. Really grips my shit.

couldnt of summed it up better myself,

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager

True but I do remember when the person who owned that paticular car joined this site he got the same narrow minded comments on here, it really dissapointed me at the time.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
To be fair i think he'd get grief for that car no matter what forum he joined! Its not a starlet, its not a civic and its not a pug, its a bastard creation that should have never came into existance.

sx_turbo

Lifer
True but I do remember when the person who owned that paticular car joined this site he got the same narrow minded comments on here, it really dissapointed me at the time.

well, to be fair, if your the sort of idiot that spends that much cash on a car, that quite clearly looks awful, and the guy probably gets laughed at everywhere he goes,

imo quite rightly deserves to be riled.

ok so he is a car enthusiast, but surely somewhere along the line, common sense must have prevailed, and thought to himself that looks shit.

he must wake up every day, look on his drive and think, "what the hell have i done"

i remember him joining the site (not sure if it was the same one) and people asked him why he done that to the car, and he never said why.

maybe he couldnt think of a good enough excuse.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
the car was "Created" for lack of a better word by a body shop in Waterford i believe to Show how extreem they can do things. So it was bought like that. Don't get me wrong i don't like it one bit but i didn't call him/her names and make asumptions about his personality, it's just i think it's Ironic that people slag barry boys for being Self Richious, Stuck Up Langers and then make the same comments about a car themselfs.

sx_turbo

Lifer
the car was "Created" for lack of a better word by a body shop in Waterford i believe to Show how extreem they can do things. So it was bought like that. Don't get me wrong i don't like it one bit but i didn't call him/her names and make asumptions about his personality, it's just i think it's Ironic that people slag barry boys for being Self Richious, Stuck Up Langers and then make the same comments about a car themselfs.

ah i see.

also i thought the one built by the bodyshop, was a pink and black one with stars on the front.

(or is that the same but different colour)