Not had the best day!!!

gv1.3

Admin
My intercooler pipe blew off at at 70mph..missed work and all.need better jubille clips

LOL... been there.... stopped on the motorway with a screwdriver trying to put it back on roasting my hand off the rad!

I had an okay day so cant really complain

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
LOL... been there.... stopped on the motorway with a screwdriver trying to put it back on roasting my hand off the rad!

I had an okay day so cant really complain

Yep, mine was the beautiful M1 at 1bar lol

Still got a few extra bits done to the car, oil+filter change ad a general tidy, so i guess not too bad

BoostJunkie

Member +
Dont get me started on a bad day same problem as said before intercooler pipe come off AGAIN today,thats like 4 times since friday as i changed the turbo on thursday (had a massive crack in the wastegate) and now the pipes seem to be popping off now.

and to top it off when i was putting the pipe back on my idiot of a brother :shoot: was moving my other brothers car and ran straight into the side of mine and took a big gouge out the wheel arch strip and majorly scratched my rear bumper :( .

Jay

Admin
I've had a nice boring, run of the mill day with no upset.

Didn't think I had anything to brag about till I heard you girlies..:D

C

CaL

lolz....split with mrs....been putting crimbo decorations up all day....bought parts for gt....been a great day!:D:D

Chris@CCM

Member +
ive had a good day bar still having a hangover from sat nite lol sold a wee corsa i had and made 100 pound on it and happy gilmore is on C4 too :)

Sparky

Member +
Sorry to hear that mate Im a bit down today aswell

Think I have totally fucked things up with a bird today :(

And also done something with a bird earlier which I regret...might hang up my pimping hat now :(

Elaine

Lifer
Boys you make me feel really sad reading this!!

Your all young free and signle you should be enjoying life.. Getting out in your sexy cars

Got to love these cold nights!!!

Cold = more boost :D

Who am I trying to kid group hug!!!

59bhp

Member +
Boys you make me feel really sad reading this!!

Your all young free and signle you should be enjoying life.. Getting out in your sexy cars

Got to love these cold nights!!!

Cold = more boost :D

Who am I trying to kid group hug!!!

i would but its to cold lol

Elaine

Lifer
Ok Mikey I was only talking to the boys who are sad and lonely :p

59bhp are you saying its to cold for a drive for to cold gor a group hug lol

59bhp

Member +
Ok Mikey I was only talking to the boys who are sad and lonely :p

59bhp are you saying its to cold for a drive for to cold gor a group hug lol