Now what??

terccraz05

Member +
So we ordered a new roof. The company was supposed to give us a 2 day heads on when they were going to come and do the roof that way I could get my Supra out of the garage.

Well today they showed up without telling us and so when I got home from work I found this:

Picture210.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture212.jpg

Picture213.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture215.jpg

Picture216.jpg

Picture217.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture225.jpg

Picture226.jpg

Picture227.jpg

Picture228.jpg

Picture229.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Picture231.jpg

What do I do next? Anyone ever have this same issue?

xxjack189

Member +
Least they could have done is put a dust cover over it i mean they clearly knew it wouldamage the cars paintwork,:mad:

Fatman

Member +
What do I do next? Anyone ever have this same issue?

I had something similar once. I found a good wash sorted it out.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, what's the problem exactly? From what I can see in your photos there's a lot of dust/chunks of crud sitting on your car? Brush it off?

SupaStu

Member +
Just blast it with a hose. At least they didnt drop the timbers on your car roof. With workmen, prepare for the unexpected, lol they never phone you when they need to.

y3Lo

Member +
just wash it mate, if theres no damage whats the problem? they should have given you the chance to move it though realy.

Jay

Admin
I had the same kind of issues with my GT in shortage. You don't want the dirt and debris to scratch the paintwork so a sponge or pressure washer is a bad idea until the majority of it is removed.

I always found hosing the panels down with slow running water took the most of it away. If you repeat this a few times then power hose it should leave the car ready for regular washing.

Ring up and complain. Once had some fuckwit builder stand on my car (found his fucking footprints) to reach some ladders. Needless to say he hasn't darkened my door since..

terccraz05

Member +
I can say all of us take great care of our cars, now when I come home to find this I was pissed and probably overreacted. I will take you advice about washing it off slowly and then finishing it. This is the first time this has happened to me I kind of whis it would of happened to the tercel. The tercel is a tank.

Gryzor

Admin
I can say all of us take great care of our cars, now when I come home to find this I was pissed and probably overreacted. I will take you advice about washing it off slowly and then finishing it. This is the first time this has happened to me I kind of whis it would of happened to the tercel. The tercel is a tank.

all joking aside, I hope it cleans up to the previous mint condition.

Shorty

Member +
tbh id be well pissed too! sawdust can scrath the shit out of paint work on a car. id phone them and complain tell them you will withold some of the money for a proffesional valet. they new they had to call ahead and didnt. im in the trade and i always call ahead if asked to and hover and clean up after myself after all its the end finish you will remember when it comes to recomending the company.