Now whats he done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Just noticed Cal is banned agin. Is this another few days long ban or a permanent ban? Whats the little bugger been upto now? :p

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Fair enough Jay. Not really missed him but I'm a bit of a forum addict (seriously, its minimised at the bottom of my screen 24/7! am I sad?) and I was just wondering what I'd missed.

Nwimie

Member +
harsh but i still dont think he will change.

dont think your the only forum addict hutchy baby :p

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Glad to hear it bud! Thought I might be on my own with my obsessive need to check for new posts, after a shower its the first thing I do in the morning, sometimes I even skip the shower if something particularly interesting was happening before i went to bed! :p

Elaine

Lifer
Shame its not a perm ban if you ask me!!

Hutch if I had time I would be a forum addict but since starting my new job I cant use the net at work :(

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I (occasionally do some) work in Cyprus. Plenty of free time! Thats all set to change in march though, back to the UK for me.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
now now lads,

theres no need to add fuel to the now dead fire..

cals gone for the next 6 months, perhaps hell take this as a lesson, & somehow mature..

its our understanding that hes moved to greener pastures (mainly uksc) so they can enjoy him on there..

hes had more than his fair share of warnings, this was the final step to be taken before a permanent ban is issued.. he wont be creating any other accounts as his ip has been blocked.

lets leave it at that shall we :)

-----the end-----

Status
Not open for further replies.