Nutta, who out there are waiting on parts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Just want to see how many people on here are waiting on parts from Nutta, Dan Evans.

The chap is really messing me about, telling me total lies.
All i see happening is the days turning into weeks and even months waiting on my part i payed him for..

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im sure ive seen a few other people sayin the same sort of thing bout him lately.

riko666

Member +
That would be me:
- He's owed me £120 since March
- Promised to have a driveshaft made to half-rectify the debt, and pay the remainder, which necessitated me sending him a brand new [uprated] CV Joint worth £150 in October. No sign as of yet.

It is lie after lie, and it is not the first time obviously that he has demonstrated a complete lack of ethics in a transaction. As far as I am concerned, Court Action is the only way I'm going to see anything back.

riko666

Member +
Thanks Paul - I know he's attempting to ignore all responsibility, I mistakenly left my name when I called his work and as a result was "in a call"

He can ignore all he wants, fact of the matter is that's he gone beyond simple debt now, and has stolen from me.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
That would be me:
- He's owed me £120 since March
- Promised to have a driveshaft made to half-rectify the debt, and pay the remainder, which necessitated me sending him a brand new [uprated] CV Joint worth £150 in October. No sign as of yet.

It is lie after lie, and it is not the first time obviously that he has demonstrated a complete lack of ethics in a transaction. As far as I am concerned, Court Action is the only way I'm going to see anything back.

Off topic, but Riko could you PM me details on uprated CVs :)

I didnt use paypal i used a bank transfer.I payed him £252 for the gearbox including postage. He told me the courier had it i rang them and they havnt a thing. So i take it hes lying to everyone.

I didnt use paypal i used a bank transfer.I payed him £252 for the gearbox including postage. He told me the courier had it i rang them and they havnt a thing. So i take it hes lying to everyone.

exactly the same pish he told me that courier had it i phoned up and nothing

guys a tool like

td04 project:)

Member +
Im counting my self lucky that i actually have his forged engine only due to the fact that i organised courier myself but i still dont have any paperwork he assured me he would send! im starting to wonder how much lies he told me about the engine? If i lived closer i would pay him a visit at his work for you martin!

ep91steve

Member +
Im counting my self lucky that i actually have his forged engine only due to the fact that i organised courier myself but i still dont have any paperwork he assured me he would send! im starting to wonder how much lies he told me about the engine? If i lived closer i would pay him a visit at his work for you martin!

^^^ did he not build the engine his self Allan

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i think photo id should be introduced. maybe a copy of driving licence. lol adreesses on record for these sort of situations.

clarkytrd

Member +
im having the same trouble with a gimp on toc-irl....

send him a soilcitors letter and see how much of a big man he is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.