oem LSD rear mount

duratec7s

Member +
afternoon guys,
Just been putting new clutch and swapping my standard box to an oem lsd box but have come across a problem.
The lsd box came with the lsd rear ali mount that bolts to the chassis but it did not have any mount on the gearbox side.
The one on the standard box wont bolt straight on so am guessing they are different, can anyone confirm??

Most important question now is where can i get one from and also bolts for the chassis half of the mount. The standard box bolts aren't long enough really, one definetly isn't...lol.

Hope someone can shed light as desperate to get it sorted out.

Cheers guys

Jay

Admin
Yeah, it's different to the stock version mate. The angle on part of it will not line up to the LSD box.

If you shoot down to Toyota and explain what you need they should be able to help. That always depends on the partsman though so it you hit any hassle give me a shout and I can investigate further.

Jay

duratec7s

Member +
ok will try them, was too late in the day today to get to them.
Dont spose anyone has parts numbers? will save alot of agro down at the parts department if so.....
Cheers for the adivce mate, i would of thought the bolts are avliable but unsure on the mount.

Also need the curved plate that run across the chassis half of the mount that acts as a brace, was planning on making them all tomo but will be alot easier to buy them off the shelf.
thanks again