OEM Toyota Parts, some up to 50% off UK RRP

EP91_Chris

Member +
I think it's about time I put something useful back into the club. Here are a list of part numbers and links to a site I use for OEM Toyota Parts. Delivery is a bit slow (up to two weeks), but the shipping is cheap.

Piston Rings - £38.47

Headbolts - £1.11 each

Headbolt washers - £0.39 each

N/A Distributor Cap - £26.69

N/A Rotor Arm - £4.60

Complete Engine Gasket Set - £86.63 (includes HG, Crank Seals, the lot)

FTE Distributor Cap - £11.55

FTE Rotor Arm - £4.60

0.5mm Paseo metal headgasket - £11.20

Auto TPS - £35.10

N/A TPS - £20.12

Con Rod Bearings - £22.93

Crank Bearings - £33.11

Thrust Washers
- £9.75

Oil Pump (seal on Pump) - £26.69

Exhaust Valve - £7.27

Intake Valve - £13.39

Valve Spring - £2.37

Shim (4e-fte) - £2.91

Exhaust Gasket (CAT to Centre Section)
- £0.64

Exhaust Gasket (Centre Section to Back Box) - £0.91

Rescue Man - £17.01

I will keep adding to this, as I when I get a spare moment. But as you can see a heathy saving.

Shipping for the whole minus the FTE is £16.00

Edit: feel free to comment with parts your looking for or have the part no. and I'll do my best to update.

Not sure if this needs to be move to the part no. section

Last edited:

EP91_Chris

Member +
You add it to your basket, then when you go to check out, jot down everything you need in the description box. The guys then make sure it's all correct, then give you a postage quote. Usually back with 1 - 2 working days.

5e colin

Member +
cheers chris going to order rings and o.5 gasket in a few see if the gasket makes a difrence on mi 4e

EP91_Chris

Member +
When are you needing them for mate? Phil and I should be ordering in the next week or so. If your going to the all Ireland meet, I could give it yo you then?

weeJohn

Lifer
Used them before, for Caldina parts as well. Great prices but very slow lead times, 2-4 weeks usually.

nistarbo

Member +
Yea I seen them before. Wasnt that an optional extra if so any other optionals available that u know of

Last edited:

rosso321

Member +
When I click the link above can't see the pics just prices and codes and when I click the part number my phone ask me to ring it? Just like to see pics?

EP91_Chris

Member +
Just realised, the gasket set may be wrong. It's flagging up two different part numbers.

For a full engine gasket set (4e-fe/5e-fe/fhe) it is £54.27 - Link

Photo below of gaskets included. I'm not 100% sure on what gaskets can be used on both engines.

A full gasket set for the FTE could be either £86.61 or £247.05. Quite a difference, I know. Have a look at the diagrams below and make a judgement from there. Note the two different part numbers for the same kit, top left.