Offset

A L 3 X

Member +
Need a bit of info, have just bought some rota grids, they are either 15x6.5(65 is stamped on the inside wheel) or 7J as thats what I was told, I assume its 6.5J though, they are wrapped in 195/50 15's and have an offset of 40, but I have fitted 5mm spacers bringing them to 35 offset.

I though allwas fine but it seems i got an ever so slight rub of the rear o/s arch tonight, so it looks like I will have to remove the spacers, unless there is anything else as I thought glanzas were 35-42 offset?

The car is lowered 40mm on spax springs.

AdamB

Member +
Does it run when going round a corner fast? My front does this lowered 40mm with 6.5J enkei wheels and 195 50 15
Have you tried them without spacers?

Jay

Admin
Get an adjustable panhard rod should sort out the scrubbing on one side when set up right.

What he said.

Although, the stock offset for the EP is ET38. Any lower and you risk the OSR arch scrubbing. 2mm spacer might be a better alternative.

Jay

A L 3 X

Member +
I'm not sure if it's round a corner, think I heard it tonight just once over a bump in the road up a hill, but it's the back o/s I think as I can only see rubber on that arch, may have been front ns also but that just looks like a chip ill touch in tomorrow hopefully not from the wheels

Cheers guys, how much is an adjustable rod and how hard to set up?
Also why may it still scrub the o/s even after fitting one?

Do they do 2mm spacers? And should I fit these all round or just that corner?

Texx

Super Moderator
Why are you so compelled to use wheel spacers?

I've got a set of 15x7J ET45 (195/50/15), a set of 15x6.5J ET40 (195/45/15) and a set of 15x6.5J ET37 (195/45/15). All 3 sets fit without rubbing, with the car lowered and an adjustable panhard rod installed.

A L 3 X

Member +
Im not that desperate to use them mate, I just think it improves the stance somewhat.

And that's the thing, I don't have an adjustable panhard as yet, if I whack the spacers off will the prob be sorted for now?