OH dear worst car movie ever 200MPH

russyb

Member +
I am watching Scifi Channel on sky and this car movie comes on called 200mph, it is by far the worst acting and effects ive ever seen on a film the driving scenes look like a really crap computer game lol
the main car in the movie is a Fc Rx7 but is refered to as a MX5 ? whoever wrote the script should be shot :confused:
its on channel 114 check it out its hilarious

Last edited:

mark1991

Member +
lol me and gary91 seen it and thot... if its on scifi channel it must be a heep o poopings. gave it a miss ;)

russyb

Member +
it really was so bad lol
the car changed mid movie for no reason with no explantion went from a FD RX7 into a s14 silvia
really strange movie
even the drift scenes on the streets you could see where the stunt men had previous atempts tire marks on the road haha
real piece of crap

russyb

Member +
Looks just like my life... well worth a watch!

Jay i dont think anyones life could really be this bad lol,
the worst statement in the movie is from the asian guy who told the story about the car whos boost was set so high he flew though a second floor window i mean honestly who wrote this shit, they really had no idea what they were saying and the cgi was so bad i havnt seen such crap graphics since Ridge Racer on the Playstaion 1 !!

Last edited:

ep82morzy

Member +
Haha I seen it last nite aswell...it whent from an rx7 fc to a s14a......but wen it was an rx7 they were calling it an mx5 haha...and ye story about the noz making him fly through a window cracked me up