Glanza-V

Banned
ummm...

i really liked changing this one ... one one of my GLANZA's

Pic's Speak better than Words lol

26032007609.jpg

sx_turbo

Lifer
i thought about bolting it to one of the inner wings, would this be ok?

@ dave- cheers fella, i cant relocate the battery though, so i may bolt it to the inner wing round that area

Gally_1

Fresh Recruit
Im having a problem trying to relocate my oil filter and cooler i had the cooler tie wrapped by the grill just next to the radiator and the oil filter under by the gearbox but it looks very untidy and after moving my engine coolant bottle over where the battery was i thought id have room to mount the filter next to washer fluid but its too tight a space. All this engine bay stuff is killing me

Monkfish

Member +
I want to get an oil cooler with filter relocator. I've not got any aircon anyway, so the filter is easy to remove, but it's in the way for sorting out some decent intake piping.

Anyone got any links to some decently priced cooler kits?

I wouldn't move the filter from one difficult location to another though! :D

sx_turbo

Lifer
I want to get an oil cooler with filter relocator. I've not got any aircon anyway, so the filter is easy to remove, but it's in the way for sorting out some decent intake piping.

Anyone got any links to some decently priced cooler kits?

I wouldn't move the filter from one difficult location to another though! :D

i bought a MOCAL relocator kit, and i beleive you can buy them with a cooler aswell, i'm not sure on price though as i bought mine second hand.