oil pressure gauge

Fizturbo

Member +
U need a sandwich plate goes between the oil filter,u would have to grind the sandwich plate a bit to make it fit near the power steering pump.

corofin12345

Member +
if you cant get a sandwich plate like the link above just plum in where the old switch is... remember tho; oil will piss out there once you have taken out the old unit and some sender units have a different thread size so you may need 2 source an adapter piece.. i tapped out the hole to suit but i wouldnt recommend it unless you have the knowledge

corofin12345

Member +
this is where i fitted my sender unit for my oil pressure gauge.. as said just replaced the old switch...

P1010252-3-1-2.jpg

corofin12345

Member +
Good idea my friend :rockon:

of course this way the oil light on the dash wont work but the way i see things is that an oil pressuse gauge is much more important then a light.. if that light comes on in your car you shouldnt be aloud near a car...

solution; check your oil level every couple of days

WallaceGlanza

Member +
of course this way the oil light on the dash wont work but the way i see things is that an oil pressuse gauge is much more important then a light.. if that light comes on in your car you shouldnt be aloud near a car...

solution; check your oil level every couple of days

The solution is to use a tee piece so you can fit the new gauge and retain the standard switch.

If you do a search this has been covered before lots of times.

corofin12345

Member +
The solution is to use a tee piece so you can fit the new gauge and retain the standard switch.

If you do a search this has been covered before lots of times.

seen it covered but just couldnt be arsed to be honest... if that light come on you deserve a slap for not taken care of your car.. i live by my oil pressure gauge and its all i need really