Old Member Returning

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
Hey all again,

Never really been online since a few days after forum changed over, answered a few people over PM's but thats been it, thought I better say hello again since no doubt things have changed since the last time i really looked.

Reason I found my way back was I just fired my car up again at the weekend since it's been lying since october last year doing nothing and it was a choice of sell it or start using it and i went for the option of use it again. The little EP always brings a smile to the face when it's on boost.

Anyway Hello and time to catch up with all the old posts and developments and see what's new that I can spend my money on.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol welcome back.. theres alot more to spend money on thats for sure :rockon:

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
hehehehehe thats true tho limiting myself to Brakes, new bumper and maybe a respray for the car since the roof is in a bad way.

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
welcome bk!
where abouts in scotlabd u from???

any pics???

I'm from motherwell, I did have a member car thread on the old forum, will need to sit sometime and transfer it over here and hope that I can remember my password to my picture hosting and transfer them also.

goldenvtr

Member +
oops accidently edited you post lol but anyway

yea its done now mate driven it to france and back with the 5e td04 its awsome :D

im gettin a remap soon as i maxed my injectors out so couldnt run anoymore than 0.9bar but its still very much worth the conversion even if i was to stay at this boost pressure.

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
Very nice,

I'm planning on getting mine tuned and rolling roaded within the month or so since it's long overdue.

Understand fully what you mean with the boost pressure tho mine is running at 0.6 bar just now to treat everything nicely as the car ain't been run for a long time but think tomorrow or saturday i'll be cranking it back upto 1bar.

TD04_5EFTE

Member +
Welcome back!

Car sounds interesting mate, get some pics up!

Ben :)

Spec list is on my profile, copied it across from the old forum.

Will try and create my car thread over the next few days or so and upload some pictures but it's nothing special to be honest 4 wheels, body and an engine and apart from that it has a shopping list on the back window that it arrived in the country with.

dandydons

Member +
Hey mate, yeah it is me.

I'm not too bad, how's yourself?

Still got your car?

Ignore the dodgy typing, using the iPod touch and the keyboard hates big fingers.

Cool , glad to hear you've got the bug again.. yes I still have the starbo - not running it much - just at weekends really . might make it down Crail this weekend for the first time this year.- but going out sat night so will depend . see you down there sometime mate.

cheers Kev