old tgtt down?

C

CaL

is the site down?as my computer doesnt reconize it anymore 'page can not be diplayed'....or is it gone for ever?:(

C

CaL

oh i see....so all the old members have to turn to here on thursday then?whats the url going to be?the same?

Macker

Lifer
no this is not part of the changeover... the old hosts are being very childish about me moving all my stuff off their servers. and keep suspending/ closing/ denying the account just to piss me off.. i have EVERYTHING from that old server backed up now anyway.. so i will try my best to get the old site online on this server asap

sorry for this...

Somhairle

Lifer
no this is not part of the changeover... the old hosts are being very childish about me moving all my stuff off their servers. and keep suspending/ closing/ denying the account just to piss me off.. i have EVERYTHING from that old server backed up now anyway.. so i will try my best to get the old site online on this server asap

sorry for this...

well at least you'll have the last laugh mack,

Possibly one of their most popular served sites, packing up and moving on.....:D

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)

sorry for this...

I figured that might be the case... :mad:

Macker

Lifer
well at least you'll have the last laugh mack,

Possibly one of their most popular served sites, packing up and moving on.....:D

well it was them that were giving out ot me about the site being too big for them, and that it was knocking their server offline.. muppets!! haha

Somhairle

Lifer
How do the rest of the members know whats going on at the minute?

Is there anyway of mass emailling them to tell them of the sudden changeover?

Macker

Lifer
i have raised a ticket with support on the old server to get it back online asap!!

i am stuck in work till about 5.. so i cant get the old site onto this new server till i get home :(...

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
damn man what a bunch of twats or old hosts where :mad:

it was a good move though to backup everything, so that u can still host it on this server :D nice goin dude!

kon

sx_turbo

Lifer
i've just been directed to this site straight away, so i am now a fully signed up member.

so is the old site gonna be back online at some point then?

Neal

Member +
This new forum is definately much better than the old one to be honest though Macker, job well done indeed.

C

CaL

have to say i am feeling a good vibe about this one...far better than the old tgtt....as people WILL agree....top job lads!!

Last edited by a moderator: